123.hp.com/setup 6958 Printer
- 123 hp officejet 6958 manual
- Officejet 6958 Compact design and affordable price all in one printer.
- Features: Printing, copying, scanning and fax
- Produce high-quality color documents and files
- Compatible with operating systems for Windows and Mac
- Enables USB cable connectivity to improve connectivity to other devices
- Wirelessly print and scan with Apple products or Android devices via HP Smart App
- Print using Google Cloud printing services
- Comes with Android OS Enablement Printing Mopria™
- Print your smartphone, tablet or notebook computer.
- Easy control panel with print cancelation onscreen and an indicator of ink level.
- Comes with HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint and other mobile printers.
- Printing for black 16 ppm and up to 9 ppm color printing speed.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
Hp Officejet pro 6958 all in one inkjet printer Setup and features
HP Officejet 6958 Print
Easy to print on a 123 HP Officejet 6958 all-in – one printer. Wirelessly connect your smartphone or tablet to the printer. Use the print function without a network ; share it with other wireless-enabled devices.
HP Officejet 6958 Scanner
Easy scanning with the 123 HP Officejet 6958 All-in – one Printer. Wirelessly connect your smartphone or Tablet to the Printer. Use the Scan function without a network ; share this All-in – One with other wireless devices. Hp 6958 scan to email also can be done.
HP Officejet 6958 Copier
Easy scanning with the 123 HP Officejet 6958 All-in – one Printer. Wirelessly connect your smartphone or Tablet to the Printer. Use the Scan function without a network ; share this All-in – One with other wireless devices.
HP Officejet 6958 Fax
Easy faxing in your hand. Wirelessly connect your smartphone or tablet to your printer. Enjoy faxing, share this 123 HP All-In-One with other wireless devices.
HP Officejet 6958 Printer Unboxing Setup
- Unboxing and installing 123.hp.com/6958 HP Officejet printers, first ensure you have all the parts in the box, then remove the printer from the box.
- Now remove all printed tapes, packing substances carefully.
- Some packaging materials can be found inside the scanner lid. Remove them, too. And close the scanner attentively.
- Remove the left packaging material from the area of the ink cartridge.
- Now open the sheet of paper and remove the tapes in the sheet.
- Now push the guides out and insert the tray.
- Plug the back of the printer on one side of the cord and the other side of the outlet on the wall.
- ON your printer and choose your settings. You are prompted for a language, region / country and other general dialog box.
HP Officejet 6958 Connect using USB
First download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 6958 HP Printer Software.
Make sure that the software is compatible with your computer operating system and your HP printer before installing the software.
Select from the settings the network type.
Now send your wireless settings and start installing your printer. Connect your printer via USB cable
First, plug-in to the power outlet in the HP printer.
Switch ON your HP printer.
Turn the one end of the USB cable into the computer, the other end and the printer.
Now the printer will be detected by your computer operating system.
When your printer is connected to your computer via USB cable, if the printer is ready to print, scan, copy and fax.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP OFFICEJET 6958 Printer Driver Installation
While installing the 123hp Officejet 6958 you’ll need to temporarily connect a USB cable between your printer and pc.
Officejet 6958 installation for Windows OS
You will need a operating system of windows 7 or above in order to use the downloadable driver from 123hp.com/setup site.
Officejet 6958 installation for MAC OS
Connecting the 123 hp officejet 6958 install to the apple device requires a version above 7.If the device is not connected through USB or printer connected to wireless Click on Settings icon on the printer display and proceed to navigate to the option wireless setup wizard. Find out the desired wireless network and then proceed with connecting to the network. Once connected to the network you can print a network setting page and proceed with the driver installation for the MAC for your HP officejet 6958 printer.
123 HP OFFICEJET 6958 Driver installation
Proceed to System Preferences in Apple Menu which will be available at the top.
Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection and go to (+) sign to add the printer. Once the printer has been selected proceed with the installation and print a test page. You can alse get the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup for the MAC os version you have.
When connected via USB
While the printer is detected via USB cable the settings of the OS will get auto detected and a generic driver will get installed.
The generic driver will not have all the features and hence you need to install the software from 123hp Officejet 6958.
The setup will direct you through the complete installation with the optimum settings accepted by the microsoft opearting system used.
The driver installation of officejet 6958 can be done more easily for windows 8, windows 8.1 & windows 10.
The drivers have versions and based on the windows operating system used the ease of access for the user increases.
If you are not able to connect then you can contact our technicians who will help you out with the fix.
When there is no USB available
When the microsoft windows device doesn’t have connected to the HP Officejet 6958, it requires a manual setup of the printer to the wireless network and then proceed with the driver installation.
You have go to the wifi icon or button on the printer and then proceed with connecting the printer to the desired WIFI network.
Before proceeding with the driver installation you require the details of the WIFI network to which you wish to connect the HP officejet 6958 printer. Like the username and password.
Once detected by the micorsoft windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, windows 7, windows vista device, the IP of the printer need to be located.
Once the IP has been found the printer can be connected and the driver of the printer is available in 123HP.com Officejet 6958.
The specific drivers can also be found under the support hpcom website wherein you can download the specific driver required and used by you.
If there is any trouble following the procedure the technician here can help you to get connected to the HP pritner.
123 HP Officejet 6958 Printer Wireless setup
Wireless Setup of 123 HP Officejet 6958 Printer
- 123.hp.com/setup 6958 wireless settings wizard from your printer’s control panel display to set up your wireless communication.
- Test the wireless sign on the printer control panel.
- Go to the option Settings.
- Now follow the instructions in the pop-up dialog boxes to complete the setup.
- You can easily change the connection type by using HP software once you have set up your HP Printer and install the HP Printer software.
- To change the wireless network connection in Windows
- Follow the points, depending on your respective operating system.
- Windows 8.1
- Go down to the arrow on the left hand side below the Start Screen.
- Select the name of the printer
- Click Utility.
- Click Printer Setup & Software
- Windows 8
- Right click on the start screen anywhere on a blank screen.
- Go to All apps in the App Bar.
- Go to the Utilities
- Click Print Setup & Software.
- Click Connect to the wireless Printer.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP:
click Start from desktop, go to All programs and click HP. Select the folder in the name of your printer. Click Set up & Software on the Printer and then select Connect Wireless Printer.
Change to a wireless network
- Connect a printer to your wireless network first.
- You can choose wireless connection for the 6958 HP Officejet Printer using Applications / Device Utilities or Hewlett Packard
Auto Wireless Connect of HP Officejet 6958
Ensure that your wireless network works correctly and that your printer and computer use the same network.
You can connect the 123 HP Officejet 6958 All-in-One Printer series with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows View, Windows XP, etc.
You are prompted to enter the network name and the wireless password when you try to connect to your printer. The name of the wireless network is the SSID. Without your permission, setting a wireless password will prevent other people from connecting to your network. You can use the WPA and WEP key depending on the security issues.
Whenever you forget your network password, you can check the back of the wireless router. The documentation provided with the computer or the wireless network router can be also examined.
HP Officejet 6958 WPS (Wireless Internet Protection Setup):
- After the HP printer software has been installed.
- Install it on your computer system and printer.
- Go to the type of network and select it.
- Select Yes.
- Now send your printer the wireless settings.
- Install the wireless configuration.
- Make sure your WiFi Direct is switched on for your printer.
Two Methods to turn on Wi-Fi direct:
before connecting to your printer, mobile devices should be confirmed on the printer control panel. Manual method has enhanced safety. And ask for additional pass keys if you want a connection.
Any mobile device can, with the help of the automatic mode, be linked to a printer. Wi-Fi direct can be used when the printer is attached to a computer, regardless of whether it is a USB cable or a wireless connection.
Additional 123 HP Officejet 6958 Printer Setup
Without connection to a wireless network, you can print directly via HP wireless in your HP Officejet printer.
Officejet 6958 Apple Airprint
AirPrint is supported for iOS 4.2 and Mac OS in 10.7 or higher. You can print your iPad, iPhone, or iPod wirelessly from the printer. You can use your supporting HP unit, photos, Safari, Evernote, etc.
Officejet 6958 Google Cloud Print
A free service which can print mobile device files or other connected network devices. A free service. Connect your tablet, computer, mobile and printing devices, scanning, copying and faxing via Google cloud print.
Officejet 6958 Ink Cartridge
We will discuss the issues with 123 HP Officejet 6958 Ink cartridges from the all-in – one Printer series. Discuss issues that people face and find it difficult to sort them out.
HP Officejet 6958 Mobile Devices and Ethernet Support
You can easily print using your mobile phone using HP technology 123.hp.com/setup 6958. Use the HP printer-compatible printing function/application and your mobile device. (123.hp.com/6958 setup)
- Always make sure your HP and mobile devices are on the same network.
- Go to the photo / document / file you want.
- Open the /document / file to be printed.
- Go to the option Settings.
- Select Print.
- You can also connect your device to the printer without a router when you want to print via the wireless connection.
If you want to print via ePrint, you can print easily with the help of the HP ePrint app by sending an e-mail to your printer.
Ethernet networking of HP Officejet 6958 Printer
Make sure you have downloaded and installed the 123.hp.com/6958 HP printer software, compatible with your operating system and printer. If you are a Windows user, follow your operating system’s instructions.
- Go to the arrow at the bottom of the start screen on the left corner.
- Choose your name from the printer
- Click Utilities.
- Click Setup & Software Printer.
- Connect the Clip to the USB printer.
- Right click anywhere on a blank screen on the start screen.
- Go to the app bar for all apps.
- Select the name of your printer.
- Go to Services Click Setup & Software for Printer.
- Click on connect the USB printer.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP:
click Start, go to All the Programs and then click HP. Select the directory of your printer name. Click Printer Setup & Software and select Connect to USB printer.
Set HP Utilities to change the software connection to USB in applications / hp settings.
123 HP officejet 6958 Printers Troubleshooting
HP OJ 6958 printer issues on Windows OS
123HP.com/oj 6958 is high use printer requiring a version above windows Vista, this printer is highly efficient for office and personal users.
Connection error while configuring the 123hp.com OJ 6958
HP wireless inkjet and oj printer’s connection error while configuring wireless settings occurs during installation from 123.hp.com/officejet 6958.
This explains how to configure wireless printer to the network which is being used by the user, configuration requires the login details of wireless network and proxy setting if required.
officejet 6958 troubleshooting guide explains as to the installation steps and guides you to setup printer to the wireless network.
Need more help ask our technician who are available anytime.
Driver installation failed
Hp officejet printers installation gets error message while installing the drivers from 123.hp.com/oj 6958.
This troubleshooting guide tell you how to tackle the driver installation failer error message which occurs during the installation from 123.hp.com/oj 6958 or HP smart app.
officejet 6958 needs operating system above windows vista to function properly, and the drivers are available only for operating system above the mentioned windows version.
Drivers for 123hp officejet 6958 are available to download from support HP site and step by step installation procedure is available during installation. If faced with failed error the OS needs to rebooted and installation procedure has to restarted.
If the issue persists the technician will be available to help you anytime.
123 HP OJ 6958 printer issues on Mac OS
123HP officejet 6958 Printer is Supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above. Printer should be connected to an Ethernet/Wi-Fi/USB.
Network configuration error on 123HP officejet 6958 printer
Navigate to Wireless Settings and then to Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer touchscreen display.
Select your Network and enter your password and check if the wireless light is steady.
Then proceed to print a test page which indicates a successfull configuration.
Offline error on 123HP officejet 6958 printer to the MAC
While using officejet 6958 the printer goes Offline and the connection to the printer is disconnected from the MAC.
The printer wireless settings has to be checked and the network firewall settings need to be updated.
After updating the wireless and network settings the printer configuration settings has be changed on the MAC for the printer offline message to be rectified.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.