123 HP Officejet 5255 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Installation.
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Features.
- 123 HP OJPRO 6960 Printer Latest Driver & Manual Download.
- 123 HP OJPRO 6960 Printer Wireless setup.
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Mobile Application.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/ojp 5255 PRINTER SETUP
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Features
The 123 HP OfficeJet 5255 is the perfect candidate for home and bureau applications, armed with high performance printing, faxing, and scanning choices at an appealing cost. You can download the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 5255 or 123.hp.com/oj5255.
Other Officejet characteristics include
- 4-color inkjet printer (CMYK).
- 1200x1200dpi (improved)
- 1200dpi scanner resolution.
- 200dpi fax resolution.
- Connectivity-Wireless Internet connectivity, USB 2.0, Apple AirPrint.
- 60-sheet tray input, 25-sheet tray output.
- Size 222x454x362 mm.
- 5.76 kg weight.
123.hp.com 123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Unboxing
This chapter describes the content of the box in which your printer was dispatched and informs you where to look for and remove possible packaging.
- Fold the box flaps back and take out the energy cord, CD installation and other products.
- Lay the box on the bottom of the printer. Drag the printer out of the box softly using the transparent cover and remove the Styrofoam caps on either side of the printer.
- Peel off the entire tape on the outside of the printer. The blue tapes are intended to get away readily on any printer surface without leaving any residues.
- Open the door ink access, remove the plastic packaging material from the inside of the printing machine and lock both the entrance door and the outside door.
123 HP Officejet 5255 Loading Unused Paper
- Raising the Input Tray at the back of the printer and sliding the paper width manual to the left.
- Align the pile of unused sheets and slide them down the input tray on the difficult surface.
- Slide the paper width manual to touch the bottom of the paper stack.
- Slide off the output tray and increase the extension of the tray.
- Touch OK when the process is finished. The printer automatically prints a settings page.
- The confirmation page should be scanned to complete the alignment of the printer once the printing is complete.
- Set the confirmation page on the bottom side of the glass scanner and tap OK to complete the alignment process.
- Next, you can download the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software.
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Basic startup
Switch on the printer to conduct the fundamental initialization process.
- Connect the one side of the printer cord to the back of the printer, and the other side into the wall cabinet to turn on the printer. Power strips should not be used commonly to avoid energy problems on the printer.
- Now press the energy button to turn on the printer.
- During the process, the printer starts initializing and makes some noise. Wait until it is totally silent.
- The control panel of the printer will then show a menu that requires you to choose a language. By scrolling through the list, select the language of your choice and then tap Yes to confirm. Set the location of your printer after the same process.
- Select and set your printer date. Tap Next .
- Set your printer time and click Done.
- Then you can install the ink cartridges and load the paper.
Installation of ink cartridges 123 HP OfficeJet 5255
To install the ink cartridge, open the outside door and the entrance door of the ink cartridge first. Wait for the gate of the ink cartridge to move downtown. Wait until the printer is silent and then proceed installing the cartridge.
- Remove the tri-color wrapper cartridge and remove the plastic cover with the orange pull tabs. Don’t touch the electrical nozzles or the copper colored pads because this could cause poor power supplies or blockages.
- Add the three-color cartridge to the left slot by pressing it at a slight angle. Make sure that it fits snugly.
- Repeat the same operation for black cartridge installation.
As soon as the installation process is complete, close the door to the ink area and proceed to load stacks of plain unused paper. Follow the following measures to find out how unused documents are loaded.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP Officejet 5255 Installation and software driver
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 5255 and press the Download button to install the printer driver. After the download is complete, click on the Downloads tab to open it, or select Run, and wait for the necessary documents to be extracted from 123.hp.com/setup 5255 from the installer.
- The software for the HP Easy Start Utility opens your printer and connects them to the network to enable and register it. You can also download and install the recent drivers and software from 123.hp.com/setup 5255. Click Continue to continue.
- Read HP terms and conditions closely and inspect the terms and conditions declaration next to the Agreement button. Click Continue to move to the next page. The HP Easy Start Tool detects the printer.
- If the printer has not been identified, just press on the printer name.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect must be activated to connect the printer to a wireless network that is identical to your laptop and to apply wireless configuration from the laptop to the printer.
- Again, follow the terms and requirements and click on the checkbox, agree to them. Continue to install by clicking Continue.
- The installer connects to the printer and applies computer-to-printer wireless settings. To accept terms and conditions, click on the checkbox and proceed by clicking on Continue.
- The activation page for Instant Ink appears now. Click’ Yes, Enable,’ to accept free trial for three months. Click’ No Thanks’ otherwise.
- By entering the appropriate information, the printer can be enabled and recorded at this stage.
- Specify how to use the printer and the printer place. Click Continue to continue.
- After this step, HP automatically checks for the most recent drivers and printer software.
- Users can install complete software drivers for their printers or just the fundamental drivers. The fundamental version involves only fundamental printing and scanning features. The complete 123.hp.com/setup 5255 function software involves extra features such as I.R.I.S OCR that are helpful to transform scanned handwritten documents into text files without needing to reenter the entire thing.
- When you have chosen the necessary choice, click Continue to download 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software and drivers.
- The program automatically extracts necessary files from 123.hp.com/setup 5255 immediately following completion of the download and opens them. You can also customize your software selection once the program begins running.
- Read the terms and conditions of HP and click Next to the terms and conditions of the installation by clicking on the checkbox.
- The installer will now download the required 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software and the drivers after which the printer connected to the wireless network is identified and installed.
- Select the printer utilization mode and enter the printer place again. Click Next to complete your computer software configuration.
- When the software is installed, a web services information sheet is automatically printed.
- HP will ask if the Instant Ink service needs to be activated again if it hasn’t been achieved before. Similarly, if it’s not before, HP will ask to activate and register the printer again.
- This finishes the HP Officejet 5255 wireless configuration from 123.hp.com/setup 5255.
123 HP OFFICEJET 5255 PRINTER WIRELESS INSTALLATION
Wireless Setup Wizard 123 HP OfficeJet 5255
In a wireless networking setting, the wireless setup wizard sets up your printer. Before the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Network Name (SSID)
- WPA Passphrase Once you have collected data, check that the printer and the computer are both enabled and linked to the same network.
- If your printer has a USB cable attached, plug it out of your printer.
- If your printer has already been configured with a Wired USB connection, follow the measures below to alter the settings for your Wired connection. In the HP directory in the list of programs installed, double-click your printer folder and press on your printer’s name.
- Go to the Utilities menu and click on Printer Installation & Software.
- To complete setup, click Convert USB linked to Wireless or connect a fresh printer, and follow the on-screen directions.
- You can skip reading the remainder of the manual by changing your Wired to Wireless network connection as the on-screen instruction also includes both the Wireless Setup Wizards and the download and installation of 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software drivers.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Icon on the printer control panel. The wireless screen is shown.
- Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard and tap the Settings icon. Follow the directions on the control panel for your printer to connect to the wireless network.
You can continue to download and install 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software drivers.
Wireless Protected Setup 123 HP OfficeJet 5255
WPS enables two phones to connect over a wireless network. This setup can only be done if 123.hp.com/setup 5255 or 123.hp.com/oj5255 have already downloaded and installed the drivers of the software.
The push-button method and pin method are relatively easier to use to make the wireless configuration possible and connect devices. Before you start, ensure that your router supports the Wireless Protected Setup. Click on Wireless Protected Setup to read more.
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 ePrint installation
The HP ePrint service significantly lowers the gap between you and your printer by enabling you to print worldwide as long as an active internet connection is available. Simply send an e-mail to the e-mail address of the printer. The best thing is that ePrint Printer does not require any software or driver to be installed to use your document, and you can handle all your ePrint employment and queues readily and efficiently with your account HP Connected.
Click to learn more about how to configure your 123 HP OfficeJet 5255 ePrint.
Google Cloud Print 123 HP OfficeJet 5255
Print documentation and pictures from any device linked to your printer using Google Cloud Print via a wired or wireless network. When the printing work is complete, Google servers delete your files so that they are a safe gateway to print papers. This service does not involve any extra HP or Google software or drivers to be used.
123.hp.com/oj5255 Printer Troubleshooting
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.