123 HP COM SETUP OFFICEJET 5255 PRINTER
- 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Installation.
- 123.hp.com/setup 5255 Printer Features.
- 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Driver Download.
- 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Wireless setup.
- HP Officejet 5255 Mobile Application.
- 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123 HP COM OJ5255 PRINTER SETUP
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Features
The 123 HP OfficeJet 5255 is the perfect candidate for home and bureau applications, armed with high performance printing, faxing, and scanning choices at an appealing cost. You can download the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 5255 or 123.hp.com/oj5255.
Other Officejet 5255 characteristics include
- 4-color inkjet printer (CMYK).
- 1200x1200dpi (improved)
- 1200dpi scanner resolution.
- 200dpi fax resolution.
- Connectivity-Wireless Internet connectivity, USB 2.0, Apple AirPrint.
- 60-sheet tray input, 25-sheet tray output.
- Size 222x454x362 mm.
- 5.76 kg weight.
123 hp com OfficeJet 5255 Unboxing
This chapter describes the content of the box in which your printer was dispatched and informs you where to look for and remove possible packaging.
- Fold the box flaps back and take out the energy cord, CD installation and other products.
- Lay the box on the bottom of the printer. Drag the printer out of the box softly using the transparent cover and remove the Styrofoam caps on either side of the printer.
- Peel off the entire tape on the outside of the printer. The blue tapes are intended to get away readily on any printer surface without leaving any residues.
- Open the door ink access, remove the plastic packaging material from the inside of the printing machine and lock both the entrance door and the outside door.
123 HP Officejet 5255 Loading Unused Paper
- Raising the Input Tray at the back of the printer and sliding the paper width manual to the left.
- Align the pile of unused sheets and slide them down the input tray on the difficult surface.
- Slide the paper width manual to touch the bottom of the paper stack.
- Slide off the output tray and increase the extension of the tray.
- Touch OK when the process is finished. The printer automatically prints a settings page.
- The confirmation page should be scanned using 5255 scanner to complete the alignment of the printer once the printing is complete.
- Set the confirmation page on the bottom side of the glass scanner and tap OK to complete the alignment process.
- Next, you can download the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software.
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Basic startup
Switch on the printer to conduct the fundamental initialization process.
- Connect the one side of the printer cord to the back of the printer, and the other side into the wall cabinet to turn on the printer. Power strips should not be used commonly to avoid energy problems on the 123 hp com setup oj5255 printer.
- Now press the energy button to turn on the printer.
- During the process, the printer starts initializing and makes some noise. Wait until it is totally silent.
- The control panel of the printer will then show a menu that requires you to choose a language. By scrolling through the list, select the language of your choice and then tap Yes to confirm. Set the location of your printer after the same process.
- Select and set your printer date. Tap Next .
- Set your printer time and click Done.
- Then you can install the ink cartridges and load the paper.
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Ink Cartridges Installation
To install the ink cartridge, open the outside door and the entrance door of the ink cartridge first. Wait for the gate of the ink cartridge to move downtown. Wait until the printer is silent and then proceed installing the cartridge.
- Remove the tri-color wrapper cartridge and remove the plastic cover with the orange pull tabs. Don’t touch the electrical nozzles or the copper colored pads because this could cause poor power supplies or blockages.
- Add the three-color cartridge to the left slot by pressing it at a slight angle. Make sure that it fits snugly.
- Repeat the same operation for black cartridge installation.
123 HP Officejet 5255 Software Driver Installation
- Go to 123.hp.com/oj5255 and press the Download button to install the printer driver. After the download is complete, click on the Downloads tab to open it, or select Run, and wait for the necessary documents to be extracted from 123 hp com oj5255 Printer from the installer.
- The software for the HP Easy Start Utility opens your printer and connects them to the network to enable and register it. You can also download and install the recent drivers and software from 123.hp.com/setup 5255. Click Continue to continue.
- Read HP terms and conditions closely and inspect the terms and conditions declaration next to the Agreement button. Click Continue to move to the next page. The HP Easy Start Tool detects the printer.
- If the printer has not been identified, just press on the printer name.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect must be activated to connect the printer to a wireless network that is identical to your laptop and to apply wireless configuration from the laptop to the printer.
- Again, follow the terms and requirements and click on the checkbox, agree to them. Continue to install by clicking Continue.
- The installer connects to the printer and applies computer-to-printer wireless settings. To accept terms and conditions, click on the checkbox and proceed by clicking on Continue.
- The activation page for Instant Ink appears now. Click’ Yes, Enable,’ to accept free trial for three months. Click’ No Thanks’ otherwise.
- By entering the appropriate information, the printer can be enabled and recorded at this stage.
- Specify how to use the printer and the printer place. Click Continue to continue.
- After this step, HP automatically checks for the most recent drivers and printer software.
- Users can install complete software drivers for their printers or just the fundamental drivers. The fundamental version involves only fundamental printing and scanning features. The complete 123.hp.com/setup 5255 function software involves extra features such as I.R.I.S OCR that are helpful to transform scanned handwritten documents into text files without needing to reenter the entire thing.
- When you have chosen the necessary choice, click Continue to download 123.hp.com/oj5255 software and drivers.
- The program automatically extracts necessary files from 123 hp com oj5255 immediately following completion of the download and opens them. You can also customize your software selection once the program begins running.
- Read the terms and conditions of HP and click Next to the terms and conditions of the installation by clicking on the checkbox.
- The installer will now download the required 123 hp com setup 5255 software and the drivers after which the printer connected to the wireless network is identified and installed.
- Select the printer utilization mode and enter the printer place again. Click Next to complete your computer software configuration.
- When the software is installed, a web services information sheet is automatically printed.
- HP will ask if the Instant Ink service needs to be activated again if it hasn’t been achieved before. Similarly, if it’s not before, HP will ask to activate and register the printer again.
- This finishes the HP Officejet 5255 wireless configuration from 123.hp.com/oj5255.
123 HP COM OJ5255 PRINTER WIRELESS INSTALLATION
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless Setup Wizard
In a wireless networking setting, the wireless setup wizard sets up your 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer. Before the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Network Name (SSID)
- WPA Passphrase Once you have collected data, check that the printer and the computer are both enabled and linked to the same network.
- If your printer has a USB cable attached, plug it out of your printer.
- If your printer has already been configured with a Wired USB connection, follow the measures below to alter the settings for your Wired connection. In the HP directory in the list of programs installed, double-click your printer folder and press on your printer’s name.
- Go to the Utilities menu and click on Printer Installation & Software.
- To complete setup, click Convert USB linked to Wireless or connect a fresh printer, and follow the on-screen directions.
- You can skip reading the remainder of the manual by changing your Wired to Wireless network connection as the on-screen instruction also includes both the Wireless Setup Wizards and the download and installation of 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software drivers.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Icon on the printer control panel. The wireless screen is shown.
- Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard and tap the Settings icon. Follow the directions on the control panel for your printer to connect to the wireless network.
You can continue to download and install 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software drivers.
123 hp com OfficeJet 5255 Wireless Protected Setup
WPS enables two phones to connect over a wireless network. This setup can only be done if 123.hp.com/setup 5255 or 123.hp.com/oj5255 have already downloaded and installed the drivers of the software.
The push-button method and pin method are relatively easier to use to make the wireless configuration possible and connect devices. Before you start, ensure that your router supports the Wireless Protected Setup. Click on Wireless Protected Setup to read more.
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 ePrint installation
The HP ePrint service significantly lowers the gap between you and your printer by enabling you to print worldwide as long as an active internet connection is available. Simply send an e-mail to the e-mail address of the printer. The best thing is that ePrint Printer does not require any software or driver to be installed to use your document, and you can handle all your ePrint employment and queues readily and efficiently with your account HP Connected.
Click to learn more about how to configure your 123.hp.com/oj5255 ePrint.
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Google Cloud Print
Print documentation and pictures from any device linked to your printer using Google Cloud Print via a wired or wireless network. When the printing work is complete, Google servers delete your files so that they are a safe gateway to print papers. This service does not involve any extra HP or Google software or drivers to be used.
123.hp.com/oj5255 Printer Troubleshooting
You can download and run the HP Officejet 5255 drivers for the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer from our website. More about the installation of HP Driver related technical issues.
123.hp.com/oj5255 printer issues on Windows
123HP.com/oj5255 is high use printer requiring a version above windows Vista, this printer is highly efficient for office and personal users.
Connection error while configuring the 123.hp.com OJ5255
- HP wireless inkjet and oj printer’s connection error while configuring wireless settings occurs during installation from 123.hp.com/setup 5255.
- This explains how to configure wireless printer to the network which is being used by the user, configuration requires the login details of wireless network and proxy setting if required.
- HP officejet 5255 troubleshooting guide explains as to the installation steps and guides you to setup printer to the wireless network.
- Need more help ask our technician who are available anytime.
Hp Officejet 5255 Driver installation failed
- Hp officejet printers installation gets error message while installing the drivers from 123.hp.com/oj5255.
- This troubleshooting guide tell you how to tackle the driver installation failer error message which occurs during the installation from 123.hp.com/setup 5255 or HP smart app.
- HP officejet 5255 Printer needs operating system above windows vista to function properly, and the drivers are available only for operating system above the mentioned windows version.
- Hp Officejet 5255 Drivers are available to download from 123.hp.com/setup 5255 site and step by step installation procedure is available during installation. If faced with failed error the OS needs to rebooted and installation procedure has to restarted.
- If the issue persists the technician will be available to help you anytime.
123 hp com oj5255 printer issues Mac OS
123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer is Supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above.Printer should be connected to an Ethernet/Wi-Fi/USB.
Network configuration error on hp Officejet 5255 Setup printer
- Navigate to Wireless Settings and then to Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer touchscreen display.
- Select your Network and enter your password and check if the wireless light is steady.
- Then proceed to print a test page which indicates a successfull configuration.
123.hp.com/oj5255 printer Offline error on MAC OS
- While using HP officejet 5255 printer goes Offline and the connection to the printer is disconnected from the MAC.
- The printer wireless settings has to be checked and the network firewall settings need to be updated.
- After updating the wireless and network settings the printer configuration settings has be changed on the MAC for the printer offline message to be rectified.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.