123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer Setup
The HP OfficeJet 4655 is perfect for home and office use. It offers countless appealing characteristics such as high quality printing, faxing and scanning. You can download 123.hp.com/oj4655 software drivers. The features for OfficeJet 4655 are given below.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Setup Installation
- 123 HP Officejet 4655 Setup Printer.
- HP Officejet 4655 Unboxing.
- HP Officejet 4655 Ink Cartridge Installation.
- HP Officejet 4655 Driver Installation.
- HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup.
- 123 HP Officejet 4655 Troubleshooting.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Printer Setup
How to Unbox HP Officejet 4655 Printer?
This chapter describes the contents of the box where your printer was dispatched and informs you where to look for and remove possible packaging.
- Fold the box flaps and remove the objects above.
- Turn the box and make sure it resides on the bottom of the hp officejet 4655 printer. Drag the printer softly out of the box using the cover and remove the Styrofoam caps on the sides.
- Next, remove all the tape on the printer’s external surface. You can readily peel off the blue tapes on any of the hp Officejet 4655 printer surfaces without leaving any residue.
- Open the cartridge door in the ink access area, remove the cardboard packaging material from the inside of the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer, and close the ink and the outside doors.
123 HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer Basic Setup
Switch on the hp Officejet 4655 printer to conduct the fundamental initialization process. Follow the measures below to turn on the printer:
- Attach one side of the oj4655 printer energy cord to the printer’s back and connect the other side to the wall outlet. We suggest reducing the use of power strips to prevent energy problems in the hp Officejet 4655 printer.
- Click the energy button now.
- The 123hpcom setup 4655 printer then begins to initialize and noise during the process. Wait for it to rest. Wait for it.
- Next, the printer control panel shows a menu that requires you to select a language. Choose the language, then tap Yes to Confirm. Follow the same method to establish your nation and region.
- Then pick and set the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer date. Tap Next.
- Now set your printer time and click Done.
Then you can install and load the document before proceeding to the Wireless Wizard Setup.
123 HP OfficeJet 4655 Setup of Ink Cartridges?
To install the ink cartridges, first open the door outside and the entrance door of the ink cartridge. Wait for the gate to the middle of the ink cartridge. Wait until the hp Officejet 4655 printer is quiet and then proceed to install the cartridge.
- Remove the wrapper from the tri-color cartridge, and remove the plastic cover with the orange pull. Do not touch electrical nozzles or copper-colored contacts since this could lead to poor electrical links or blockages.
- Insert the three-color cartridge at a slight upward angle into the left slot. Make sure it snaps in location perfectly.
- Then repeat the same operation for the black cartridge installation.
After the installation process has been finished, near the ink zone access gate and continue to load white paper. Follow the steps below in the next chapter to learn how unused documents can be loaded.
HP Officejet 4655 Unused Paper Loading
- First, increase the input tray on the back of the printer.
- Now slide the width of the document to the left.
- Then a stack of unused sheets is lined up on a difficult surface and glued down the Input Tray.
- Adjust the paper width guide so that the edge of the document is touched.
- Pull the output tray out and increase the tray expansion.
- Touch OK when the method is complete. The printer now prints a confirmation page automatically.
- Once the confirmation page is printed, the hp Officejet 4655 printer alignment should now be scanned.
- Then position the confirmation page at the bottom of the scanner glass and tap OK to complete the adjustment.
Next, you can also download the 123.hp.com/oj4655 software.
123.hp.com/oj4655 Software Driver Download
Go to 123.hp.com/oj4655 to install the necessary printer driver and press the Download button. Once the download is complete, click on the Downloads tab to open it or choose Run and wait until you extract the necessary documents from 123.hp.com/oj4655.
- The HP Easy Start Utility Software opens, connects and activates the printer to the network. The software also downloads and installs the recent 123.hp.com/oj4655 drivers and software. To continue, click Continue.
- Go through the terms and conditions of HP and select the terms and conditions declaration button next to Agreement. Click Continue to move to the next page. The Officejet pro 4655 printer is then detected by the HP Easy Start utility.
- If your printer has not been identified, just press on the printer name.
- Turn HP Auto Wireless Connect to the same wireless network as your laptop and apply the wireless settings to your printer from the desktop.
- Again, review the terms and conditions and click on the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions. Continue to install by clicking Continue.
- Then, click on the checkbox to accept and proceed by clicking on Continue.
- The Instant Ink activation page is now available. Click “Yes, Enable” to accept a free trial for three months. Click’ No Thanks’ otherwise.
- At this stage, the printer can be enabled and recorded by entering the appropriate information.
- Specify how you want to use the printer and the printer place. To continue, click Continue.
- Following this step, HP will automatically check for the recent drivers and printer software.
123.hp.com/oj4655 – Installation of Software Driver
Users can install the complete software drivers or just their printers ‘ fundamental drivers. The fundamental version involves only fundamental features such as printing and scanning. The full 123.hp.com/oj4655 function software involves extra features.
Once the necessary option has been chosen, click Continue to download the 123.hp.com/oj4655 software and drivers.
- The program automatically extracts from hp.com/oj4655 the necessary documents and opens them after the system downloads the file. You can also customize your software selection once the program starts.
- To agree to the terms and conditions of HP, click on the checkbox. Then click Next and agree to move the process forward.
- The installer now purchases the necessary software from 123.hp.com/oj4655 and the drivers, after which the printer linked to the cellular network is detected and installed.
- Select the printer utilization mode and enter the hp officejet 4655 printer place again. Click Next to complete your computer software configuration.
- When the system finishes the setup process, a web services information sheet is automatically printed.
- HP is going to ask whether you would like to activate the Instant Ink service again if it has not been achieved before. Similarly, if it hadn’t been before, HP will request again to activate and register the printer.
This finishes the HP Officejet 4655 from 123.hp.com/oj4655’s wireless configuration.
123 HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer Wireless Setup
The Wireless Setup Wizard is a wireless network device to configure your printer. Before beginning the Wireless Setup Wizard, be sure to have the following stuff.
Network Name (SSID) Network Name. Passphrase of the WPA. Once the data is collected, check whether you have turned on your printer and computer and linked it to the same network.
- If your printer has a USB cable attached, disconnect it.
- Follow the measures below to modify the link settings from Wired to Wireless.
- Double-click the directory of your printer and press on your printer’s name in the HP directory in the list of installed programs.
- Go to the Services menu next and click on Printer Setup & Installation Software.
- Click Convert attached USB Printer to wireless or connect a fresh Printer to follow the on-screen directions for completing the installation process.
You can skip reading the remainder of the Guide by changing your Wired to Wireless network connection.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Icon on the printer control panel. The wireless screen is shown.
- Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard settings icon. To connect your printer to the Wireless Network, follow the directions on your control panel.
You can also download and install the 123.hp.com/oj4655 software drivers.
HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer Wireless Protected Setup
WPS supports the link of two devices through a wireless network connection. You can only run this Setup if you have already downloaded and installed 123.hp.com/oj4655 or 123.hp.com/setup 4655 software drivers.
The push-button technique and pin method are comparatively easier to create the wireless setup feasible and create a link between the devices. First, ensure that the wireless protected setup is supported by your router before you start. Click on the Wireless Protected Setup for more information.
HP OfficeJet 4655 ePrint Configuration Setup
- Connect123.hp.com/ojpro7740 to the network link and enable the web services needed.
- The printer will print a Printer network settings page after allowing the services.
- On this section, the user must enter the printer information and other required printer information which can be later used.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Google Cloud Print Setup
Print papers and pictures from any device linked to your printer via the Google Cloud Print wired or wireless network. Google servers also delete your files once printing is done, making it a safe gateway for printing papers. To use the Cloud Print service, you don’t have to purchase extra software or drivers from HP or Google.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Troubleshooting
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.