First Time installation Setup for HP Laserjet MFP m425dn printer
HP laserjet mfp m425dn Installation Setup
HP Laserjet MFP m425dn printer setup is a monochrome wireless printer that is useful in faxing, copying, printing, and scanning. The printer holds Apple AirPrint and HP ePrint mobile printing services that allow you to access the printer from any network-connected system. It has a touchscreen display, making it simple to scroll by different characteristics — different print media such as plain paper, Green mode, Light/Large bond paper, rough and recycled paper, etc. The supported media sizes are A6, A5, A4, and B5. It also has an automatic document feeder. It too has the Scan to email and scan to network characteristics. The HP laserjet MFP m425dn printer supports nearly all versions of Windows and Mac.
A quick guide to set up the HP Laserjet MFP m425dn printer
- Open your HP Laserjet MFP m425dn printer
and other accessories.
- Clear all the packaging material from your printer’s input plate, output plate, and cartridge access area.
- Fill paper and install the ink cartridges into proper slots.
- Connect your printer to a power source utilizing the power cable.
- Power up your printer, and set your choice on the control panel.
- Insert the setup CD supplied along with your printer into your PC hard drive. If the driver on the CD is unsuitable with your PC OS, Tap the Download link given here to get the most current version of the printer driver.
- Run the setup files and keep following the guidance shown on the installer screen till the driver is installed.
- Choose a connection type and next connect your printer and PC when helped by the installer. Attempt to print to check the connection.
Detailed instructions for installing the HP Laserjet MFP m425dn printer to your computer
- Select your printer and its accessories out from the packaging box. Open the printer’s front door and make the packaging material from the inside. Use the color cartridge out from your printer, and pull the orange-colored ring on the cartridge to peel off the sealing strip.
- Re-insert the color cartridge. Presently pull the paper input plate out, slide the paper width guide out and place a mound of plain paper in it. Adjust the guides and then push the plate into your printer.
- Plug one edge of the power cable into the HP laserjet MFP m425dn printer backports and the other end into an electrical wall socket. Switch on the LaserJet printer by touching its Power button.
- Set your language and another choice on the control panel. The hardware setup for your printer is presently finished. The next step is installing your printer driver.
- To install the printer driver utilizing the installation CD, insert the CD into the PC. If the driver is not suitable for your OS, follow the steps here to download and install your printer driver.
- Tap the Windows or Mac Download link as per your OS. Once the driver file has been downloaded, open the Downloads folder and give a double-Tap on the .exe file.
- Tick the Start menu on your PC, Tap Run, and next type (X: \SETUP.EXE) in the search field.
- Tap OK to start the installation. Choose proper software to be installed when the Software Choice screen pops up. Accept the license agreement, choose a connection type and then connect the HP laserjet MFP m425dn printer and PC using the chosen connection system when helped.
- You can get your printer the default printing beginning and print a test page if you need, by choosing corresponding choices on the Product Configuration page.
Lastly, Tap Finish finishing the installation. For any help in making the installation.
We are an established third-party technical support team(123.hp.com/setup), we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.