123.hp.com/envy4512 Printer Setup
HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup Manual
- 123 HP Envy 4512 Setup Printer.
- HP Envy4512 Printer Unboxing.
- HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridge Installation.
- HP Envy4512 Printer Driver Installation.
- HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup.
- 123 hp com envy 4512 Troubleshooting.
123 HP Envy 4512 Printer Features
123.hp.com/envy4512 is a multi-function printer that can effectively print, copy and scan records. The most frequently used All-in – One printer is in household settings and rarely in commercial institutions. It also promotes the recent technological advances, such as HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint. HP Envy 4512 is therefore one of the highest cost-effective printers.
The HP Thermal Inkjet technology is used by this multi-function printer and generates an mean duty cycle of up to 1,000 pages a month. However, print between 100 and 400 pages monthly for print effectiveness maintenance. The normal inner memory capability of the HP Envy 4512 printer is about 64 MB. It only has two black and tricolored ink cartridges. The multicolor ink cartridge has 588 balls of the colors cyan, magenta and yellow. Read the following directives for configuration and solve HP Envy 4512 printer problems.
- Wireless LAN Device Type: Printer, Copying, and Scanner
- Connectivity: 4 pins USB 2.0 and 802.11n.
- Measurements: 5Hx 18Wx 14D.
- Diagonal Size Display 2.2 inches
- Duty Cycle: 1,000 pages per minute.
- Certified energy star-Yes medium feeder capacity: 25 papers, 80 sheets and automatic duplexing.
- Type of media: envelopes, photo paper, sheet, or any other kind of paper.
- HP Thermal Inkjet Print Resolution: up to 1200x 1200 (monochrome) and a maximum of 4.800x 1200 dpi (color) printing technology.
- Speed of print: max. 20 ppm (monochromatic) and 16 documents (color) per minute.
- Speed: B / W (ISO, draft, normal) and color (ISO, draft, normal).
- Speed mode:
- Default Memory: 64 MB.
HP Envy 4512 Printer Basic Setup Configuration
Step 1: Safely unbox your printer
- Your printer is surrounded by tapes and coverings.
- Take the printer from the box and position it in an appropriate place.
- Carefully unseal all packaging from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Make sure that all parts of your printer are present in the shipping box prior to removing the packaging materials.
- Remove the cover from the printer control panel.
- Lift your printer access gate to install the ink cartridges.
- Peel tapes and remove your printer’s packing material.
- Close the door of the ink cartridges and pull the paper tray outwards to fill it with a amount of A4 sheets needed.
Step 2: HP Envy 4512 Printer Installation
- Follow the measures below to connect your printer to the energy source.
- Unpack all the print packaging products.
- Push the input tray inside until it fits in.
- Plug in the back of the 123.hp.com/setup envy4512 printer and the other end of the power cord at an electric outlet.
- Turn on the device and set the settings you want.
- Enter your preferred language and country / region settings in the control panel of your printer.
- Finally, by clicking Yes , approve the configurations.
- You can also enter the date and time if necessary.
Step 3: Printing Start Up
- Tighten out the input panel and the extender.
- Place certain simple sheets of paper in the cabinet and strongly fix the width guides.
- Verify whether the inserted paper is not curled or bent to prevent paper jam.
- Push the guides to fit the paper width.
- Align the documents before printing.
- Once the ink cartridges are aligned, a test page is printed.
Step 4: HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Open the cartridge access gate.
- Remove the cartridge from the package by keeping it on its sides.
- If a plastic strip is found on the ink cartridge, peel off it.
- Set the fresh cartridges in the car and push them to the slot.
- Make sure the carriage is strongly fixed.
- Close the lid after the cartridges have been replaced.
- Confirm to the right of the black cartridge and to the left of the color box.
- Close the ink cartridge access gate.
HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup
Follow the measures you have provided to unbox and set up your HP printer to start the fundamental printer setup.
- The tapes and packaging materials around and inside the printer must be removed.
- Carefully manage the printer components; any harm may trigger a malfunction of the printer.
- Check whether packaging materials are left in the input cabinet and in the cartridge fields.
- When the printer and parts are removed, keep packaging materials aside for recycling.
- The next step is to supply your printer with a energy supply.
- To do so, attach the inlet end of the cable to the electric outlet and the back end of the printer.
- Turn on the printer when the power cord is effectively attached.
- Go to the Printer control panel settings to set your device date, time and language.
- For further instructions for setting up the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 Printer refer to the user manual.
How to load paper to the input panel?
Follow the next measures closely to load the documents into your printer’s input cabinet.
- Use only the printed documents suggested.
- It is preferable to use simple white sheets of A4 in order to print a document.
- Open the printer input panel and pull the tray extender out.
- Adjust the document width guide before putting the documents on the input panel.
- The paper width guide is primarily for the adjustment of the input tray width.
- Adjust the sheets using this slider and push it to the bottom of the input panel.
- An automated printer alignment page is printed when you effectively insert the documents.
Installation of ink cartridges
Follow the next measures to install in the 123.hp.com/envy4512 configuration the ink cartridges.
- After the documents have been loaded on the input panel, the ink cartridges are installed on the printer.
- Only use real ink cartridges along with the package of your printer.
- The tin cartridges must be carefully treated. If not, the printer may fail.
- Keep the tin cartridges attentively by touching their sides, covered with a black plastic layer.
- Open the entrance door of the cartridge and insert the cartridges into the slot.
- Put in the correct color ink cartridge and in the left slot of the printer, the color ink cartridge.
HP Envy 4512 Printer Driver Software Installation
In facilitating interaction between the printer and the computer, HP Envy 4512 driver and software play an important part. Find the best 123.hp.com/setup 4512 drivers on our website.
How to install HP Envy 4512 Driver Software?
Once the printer hardware is set up, move on to the software installation. Check whether your printer has an updated driver and software version. If not, install on our website the official 123 HP Envy 4512 Setup driver and printer software.
- Open the driver’s web browser and search.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search bar, then click Search.
- A list of printer drivers accessible will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the driver that best suits your printer and click Download to install.
- Go with the instructions on the screen to finish the setup.
HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows OS
This approach is applicable both to the setup and installation of your HP Envy 4512 Printer by Windows and Mac. Make sure your printer is flexible to operate wirelessly via a local network. Download an updated version of the 123.hp.com/envy 4512 or 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer driver.
Hp Envy4512 wifi setup for configuration for Mac OS
- Use the Print Window to modify your print job settings.
- Setting the font size and style of the text, page layouts and appearance in the application can achieve this output.
- To open Printer Settings, select a file and press Print Option.
- To discover the menu, click Details.
- Select the printer from the menu shown.
- Select the choice used to modify the print job or paper type in the preset menu.
- Click on the unnamed menu in the center of the window to pick different configurations, and alter the preceding settings.
o Type and size of paper: media and quality environments-> type of paper.
o Paper tray: Settings for Media & Quality–> Feed from or Paper Source.
o Quality: Settings for Media & Quality-> Print quality.
o Duplex Printing: Layout Menu ->Dual-Sided Printing->Printing pages.
8. Click Print to finish the printing process after altering the settings.
Hp Envy4512 wifi setup for configuration for Windows OS
- Go to the Print Window and change the settings of the printer for best outcomes.
- Before printing the document, set the text size, font, design and appearance settings.
- Select your device’s file or Menu icon.
- Click Print settings from the app for the paper to be created.
- To perform Advanced configurations such as design, quality and print settings, select Printer Properties. These may vary depending on the perating scheme you are using.
- Ensure that settings are taken into account during printing.
The configurations may differ depending on the printer models 123.hp.com/setup 4512,
- Portrait or landscape: layout, finish or function tab.
- Source of paper tray: Source of paper quality.
- Type of paper: Size of paper.
- Printing duplex: Layout, Finishing tab, Printing on both sides.
Change your paper quality and other configurations by
- Selecting Advanced alternatives for better prints.
- Tab of paper quality-B / W or B / W.
- Finally, press OK and select Printing alternatives.
How to print HP Envy 4512 documents
Printing status report and alignment of the cartridge.
- Before printing a document, make sure you check the print quality.
- For better outcomes, align the ink cartridges properly.
- Make sure you have stacked the input cabinet with enough paper before testing the print quality.
- Check the alignment page and follow the directions provided for alignment of the ink cartridges in the printed document.
- The printer automatically prints an alignment page to verify the quality of the text.
Printing of required documents using HP Envy 4512
Printing the following techniques: HP Smart App and HP Printer Software.
HP Smart App Print
Go to the guidelines below to print effectively using the HP Smart app technique.
- Load certain simple white documents into the printer input tray.
- Open the HP Smart app and select your printer.
- Choose the document or picture to print.
- Now, press the Proceed to Print option.
Printing status report and alignment of the cartridge.
To print a document or picture using this technique, install the corresponding printer driver and software. You can also download the suggested printer software on your desktop from 123.hp.com/setup 4512.
- Load certain A4 sheets into the input panel.
- Open the Printer Properties dialog box by concurrently pressing the Ctrl and P button.
- Set information and modify characteristics such as paper size, color and orientation of paper.
- To begin the printing process, click Print.
How to copy and scan HP Envy 4512 files
123.hp.com/setup 4512 Documents to be copied
- Place the printed side of the document on your scanner platform.
- Before proceeding, make sure that your scanner is activated and linked to the laptop.
- Click on the Windows logo at the bottom left of the screen and start.
- Type “fax and scan” on the Windows Fax and Scan app search menu.
- On the top of the Start Window, click on Windows Fax and Scan.
- Now on the upper left side of the Fax and Scan window press the New Scan option. A fresh window will open.
- Make sure your scanner is right.
- In the drop-down box, select the document type.
- Click the drop-down Color format box and then pick either Color or Black or White.
- Choose the Dropdown File Type box and pick a file type to save the scanned document on your computer.
- When scanning anything other than a picture, it is best to choose PDF.
- Click Preview in the window bottom.
- To begin scanning your document, select Scan.
123.hp.com/envy 4512 Documents for scanning
Download and install the suggested 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer software to scan your files. Use one of the following techniques to scan the document.
HP Smart App Scan
The HP Smart application is commonly used for scanning papers or photographs from the printer scanner. The HP Smart app contains instruments to adjust the scanned image. Follow the instructions to begin scanning with the HP intelligent app.
Method 1: Windows 10 scan
- Keep the document scanned with the printed side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart app and press the Scan option.
- To view the scanned document preview, select the Preview key.
- Once the scanning method is complete, click the Save icon.
Method 2: Android or iOS scanning
- Download the HP Smart application on your mobile device for use on your mobile device.
- Connect the HP Smart application to your printer.
- To do this, press on the+ icon to add a fresh printer on the application.
- The 123.hp.com/4512 setup printer tells you to select the document from your mobile phone.
- Select it and then click OK. If needed, text or picture scanned can be stored, shared or printed.
Method 3: Web scan
The web scan allows you to scan any material or picture from your PC’s internet browser. This characteristic is default in Off mode. Go the next steps to allow your web to scan:
- Check the IP address to open your printer’s web server and then access the server.
- Click the Settings Register.
- Go to the Security Menu for Administrator Settings and click on the EWS web scan to allow Web scans.
How to update your printer HP Envy 4512
Sometimes you need to manually update your printer to improve efficiency. Enable the Web services functionality and guarantee a connection of your printer with an active wireless network. The printer automatically checks and installs the updates when it is attached to the internet. For automatic printer updates, do the following.
- Go to the control panel of the printer and allow the printer to automatically check for updates.
- Select Setup-> Tools-> Update the Printer on the Home screen.
- Select the Printer Update option and click Automatically Install or Alert when further updates will be available.
HP Envy 4512 web services
How to configure web services
Follow the next measures for establishing Web Services via an Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Find the IP address of your printer and open the Embedded internet server.
- Click Configuration on the server settings icon Embedded. A fresh window with a set of guidelines appears.
- Finally, click Continue with the internet services of the embedded server.
Eprint services HP Envy 4512
To access your printer anywhere and anytime, use the HP ePrint Services function. All you need is to receive email data from the printer by pressing the Information or Cancel button. Make sure that your computer or mobile device has an active Internet connection before activating this function. Enable the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 print web services option and then proceed to print using the HP ePrint application.
- Open the machine you want to link to the email application.
- Click the New email button to add a file you want to print.
- In the To: field enter the HP ePrint mailing address, then click the Send e-mail option.
- If you are unable to see any of the web services, click on the Web Services tab on the printer control panel to remove the service, then select Web Services in Settings.
HP Envy 4512 Printer Troubleshooting
- Turn off the printer to fix paper jam and feed problems.
- Pull the input tray out and remove the document inside.
- Once the document has been removed, reinsert the input tray into the printer.
- Access the region of the ink cartridge.
- Open the entrance door of the ink cartridge to move the printer carriage.
- Check for jammed paper in the cartridge region.
- Remove from the wagon the jammed paper.
- Close the access door to the cartridge.
- Now open the printer’s rear door.
- Check for paper in the region.
- If yes, remove the document and turn off the rear entrance gate.
- Do not use instruments to substitute items such as documents in the carriage of printers.
- Clean output tray commonly to avoid paper jams in 123 HP Envy 4512 Setup, and do not use torn or folded documents.
- Make sure the input panel is not overloaded with surplus documents.
How to solve problems with ink cartridges
- There are many reasons why the cartridge dots dry up and fail to print properly, even though it contains lots of ink.
- The prevalent cause of this problem is the uncommon use of the printer which leads to an obstructed dust.
- This can be decreased by commonly using the printer or by performing periodic cleaning and tin testing to guarantee that the buckets stay clog-free.
- A next common cause of dry and blocked nozzle heads is the use of expired cartridges.
- Many people don’t know the expiry dates on the printer cartridges.
- The use of cartridges after the above date can lead to printing issues.
- Check the expiration dates of your cartridges to minimize this problem and buy them. Do not use refilled cartridges.
- If the refill is not done correctly, it can lead to air entering the ink cartridge which can cause the ink or blocked body heads to dry up.
- Make sure it is done professionally when refilling the cartridges.
- The temperature may also influence your ink cartridges ‘ efficiency.
- Therefore, keeping your 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer in a stable space is always suggested.
How to solve problems in print quality
Use the next rules to ensure that the document you are using is suitable for printing. If not, reload the printer with the correct sort of paper.
- Load some straight white documents with the printed side facing down into your printer input cabinet.
- Do not use documents wrinkled or curled.
- Use the right printing paper type.
- In the original packaging, store the photo paper in a resealable plastic bag.
- Maintain the documents on a flat surface.
- Try to use another document if the problem persists.
How to resolve network problems
Follow HP Envy 4512 tips step-by-step to fix your wireless network connectivity issues.
- Check your links to WAN and LAN.
- Ensure the network troubleshooting Wi-Fi adapter is activated and prepared to connect.
- To check the network configurations, use the Wireless Access Point or the administrative GUI of the router.
- To verify network connectivity, verify your IP settings or use Ping.
- Test the intermittent network connectivity problems if your wireless customer effectively connects and pings, but finds low signal power.
- For more information on installation, go to 123.hp.com/envy 4512 or 123.hp.com/envy4512.