123.hp.com/envy7855 Printer setup
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer setup
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer setup.
123.hp.com Envy 7855 Driver Installation.
123hpcom Envy 7855 Wireless Setup.
Fax to HP Envy 7855.
HP Envy 7855 multi-page scanning.
HP Envy 7855 Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/setup Envy 7855 Printer Setup
It is not as you believe. It is very easy to set up the new 123 HP Setup Envy picture 7855 Printer. The driver must be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy picture 7855 or 123.hp.com/setup 7855. Follow the troubleshooting measures in the handbook to fix your printer.
HP Envy 7855 printer
HP Envy 7855 is an all-in – one inkjet printer with a full black, well-rounded design. It offers a good range of characteristics, strong efficiency and high print quality. A Fax, a dedicated photo paper tray, a duplexer and an automatic document feeder (ADF) is available on this multi-functional printer. A colored touchscreen with swipeable menus supports it. Get quick text, photo printing, and multi-page copying using a dedicated photo paper tray with an automated feeder of documents (ADF).
The HP Envy 7855 printer measures 19 to 19 inches (wide and depth) in combination with an extended output tray. The printer is attractive visually. A fluid plastic surface with one power button and a touchscreen display is a control panel. The HP Envy 7855 printer is well-equipped to facilitate print work both in home and in the office. Follow the directions below for the first time to set up the HP Envy 7855 Printer.
123.hp.com/setup 7855 printer features
- The printer of the HP Envy 7855 is 7.6x 17.87x 19.33 inches long and weighs approximately 16.72 pounds.
- It is a relatively compact multipurpose tool.
- The HP Envy 7855 printer is compatible with many different kinds and sizes of paper.
- This HP printer has a maximum paper capacity of 125 sheets.
- The automatic document flowers (ADF) handle a maximum of 35 sheets for multi-page scanning, with a main paper tray and secondary photo box.
- With 1200x 1200 dpi resolution for black and 4800x 1200 dot for color, printing quality is very high with an appropriate HP photopaper.
- It has a black print speed of 15 ppm and color of 10 pages per minute.
- This printer has a recommended page volume of 300 to 400 pages per month.
HP Envy 7855 Printer Basic Setup
Step 1: Safely unbox your printer
- Your printer is surrounded by tapes and coverings.
- Take the printer from the shipping box and place it in the appropriate place.
- Carefully unseal all packaging from outside as well as inside the printer.
- Make sure that all parts of your printer are in the shipping box before removing the packing materials.
- Remove the cover from the printer control panel.
- Lift your printer’s access gate to install the ink cartridges.
- Peel the tapes and remove your printer’s packaging material.
- Close the ink cartridges access gate and then pull out the paper tray to fill it with a necessary amount of A4 panels.
Step 3: Start Up By Printing
- Pull out the input panel and the extender.
- Put some simple paper sheets into the plate and strongly fix the width guides.
- To prevent paper jam, check that you do not curl or bend the inserted paper.
- Push the paper width guides into place.
- Align the documents before printing.
- Once the ink cartridges are aligned, a test page is printed.
Step 2: Fixing your computer printer
- Go to the next steps to connect your printer to the energy source.
- Unpack from the printer all packaging materials.
- Push in the input tray until it fits in.
- Plug the 123.hp.com/setup 7855 printer into one end of the power cable and an electrical outlet on the other end.
- Turn on your machine and set the settings you want.
- Enter the country / region settings on the control panel of your printer.
- Finally, by clicking on Yes, approve the settings.
- If necessary, you can also enter the date and time.
Step 4: Ink cartridge fixation
- Open the cartridge access gate.
- Remove the ink cartridges on their sides from the package.
- If a plastic strip covers the ink cartridge, remove it.
- Put the fresh cartridges in the car and push them to the slot.
- Make sure the carriage is strongly fixed.
- Close the lid after the cartridges have been replaced.
- Confirm to the right of the black cartridge and to the left of the color box.
- Close the ink cartridge access gate.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer configuration
Follow the steps to unbox and set your HP printer to start with the basic printer configuration.
- You have to remove the tapes and packaging materials around and inside the printer.
- Careful handling of the printer components; any harm can cause the printer to fail.
- Check whether packaging material is left in the input cabinet and in the cartridge fields.
- Keep the packaging materials aside for recycling once the printer and its parts are removed.
- The next step is to supply your printer with a power supply.
- Connect the inlet end of the power cable to an electric outlet and the other end of the printer to the back.
- Turn on the printer when the power cord is effectively attached.
- Go to the control panel settings of the printer to set your device’s date, time and language.
- See the user manual for further instructions on setting up the Envy Photo Printer 123.hp.com/setup 7855.
Call Toll-Free No.: +1-888-682-5959
HP Envy Photo 7855 Easy Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows OS
This is a strategy for setting up and installing your 123 HP Setup Envy picture 7855 Printer for both Windows and Mac. Make sure your printer is versatile for wireless connectivity via a local network. Download updated version of the 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer driver configuration or 123.hp.com/setup 7855.
123.hp.com/7855 installation on Mac OS
- Use the Print window to modify your print job settings.
- Setting the font size and style of the text, page layout, and appearance of the application can achieve this output.
- To open Printer settings, select a file and press Print option.
- To discover the menu, click Details.
- From the displayed menu, select the corresponding printer.
- Select the option used to modify the print job or paper type in the presets menu.
- To pick different configurations, click on the Unnamed menu in the center of the window, and alter the above.
- Type and size of paper: settings for media & quality-> Type of paper.
- Paper tray: Settings for Media and Quality-> Feed from or Paper Source.
III. Quality: Settings for media & quality-> Print quality.
- Duplex Printing: Layout Menu-> Printing with two faces-> Printing pages.
- Click Print to finish the printing process after altering the settings.
123.hp.com/envy Windows OS picture 7855 setup
- Go to the Print Window and set printer settings to achieve the highest outcomes.
- Prior to printing your document, set the text size, font, design and appearance configurations.
- Select your device’s file or menu icon.
- Click Printing settings from the app used for document creation.
- To continue with advanced configurations, select Printer characteristics such as design, quality, and print settings. These may vary depending on the performance scheme you are using.
- Ensure that the settings are taken into account during printing.
These configurations may differ based on the printer model 123.hp.com/setup 7855:
- Portrait or Landscape Orientation: Layout, Finish or Elements tab.
- Source of paper tray: Source of paper quality.
- Type of paper: Size of paper.
- Printing duplex: layout, finishing tab, printing on both sides.
Change your quality of paper and other configurations by
- Selecting Advanced alternatives for better printed materials.
- Finally, press OK and then select Print choices to move forward.
- Print quality tab-color or B / W
How to load paper into the tray of input
Follow the next steps carefully to load documents into your printer’s input tray.
- Use only the printed documents suggested.
- A4-sized plain white sheets are preferable for printing a document.
- Open the printer’s input tray and pull out the tray extension.
- Adjust the guide for paper width before the documents are placed on the input tray.
- The document width guide is used primarily to adjust the width of the input panel.
- Set the sheets using this slider and slide them to the bottom of the input tray.
- An automated printer alignment page is printed once you effectively insert the documents.
How to Install Envy 7855 Printer Ink Cartridges
Follow the next measures to install the tin cartridges in the 123.hp.com/Envy picture 7855 configuration.
- After the documents are loaded on the entry plate, the ink cartridges are installed in the printer.
- Use only the genuine ink cartridges that come with the package of your printer.
- The tin cartridges must be carefully treated. If not, the printer may fail.
- Hold the tin cartridges carefully, touching the sides covered by a black plastic layer.
- Open the entrance door of the cartridge and insert the cartridges into the slot.
- Place the cartridge in the correct color ink cartridge, and the cartridge in the left color ink cartridge on the printer.
How can HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer Driver be downloaded?
The printer driver and software are crucial for communication between the printer and the computer. Find the best drivers for the 123.hp.com/7855 printer on our website.
How to install 123 HP Setup Software Envy Photo 7855
Once the printer hardware is set up, move on to software installation. Check whether your printer has a printer driver and software updated version. If not, install on our Website the official 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 Installation driver and printer software.
- Open the driver’s internet browser and search.
- In the search bar, type your printer model number, then click Search.
- A list of printer drivers accessible will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose your printer’s most suitable driver and click Download to install it.
- Go to the setup with the prompts on the display.
How to print HP Envy Photo 7855 documents
Printing status report and alignment of cartridges
- Before printing a document, ensure that print quality is checked.
- For better outcomes, align the ink cartridges properly.
- Make sure that you have stacked the input cabinet with enough paper before you test the print quality.
- Check the alignment page and follow the directions provided to align the ink cartridges in the printed document.
- The printer automatically prints an alignment page to verify the quality of the text.
How to Print in HP Envy Photo 7855.
Print the necessary papers in HP Smart App and HP Printer Software using one of the following techniques.
Print with HP Smart App
Go with the following guidelines for printing with the HP Smart app technique.
- Load certain simple white papers into the printer’s input cabinet.
- Open the HP Smart app and select your printer.
- Select the document or picture to print.
4. Now, press on the Print option.
Using HP Envy Photo 7855 Software, print documents or photos
To print a document or picture using this technique, install an suitable printer driver and software. You can also download on your desktop the suggested printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 7855.
- Load certain A4 sheets into the input panel.
- Open the Printer Property dialog box by concurrently pressing the Ctrl and P button.
- Set information and alter characteristics such as the size, color and orientation of paper.
- To begin the printing process, click Print.
How to copy and scan HP Envy 7855 documents
Copying Documents 123.hp.com/setup 7855
- Place the printed face-down side of the document on your scanner platform.
- Before proceeding, make sure your scanner is switched on and linked to the laptop.
- On the bottom-left corner of the screen click the Windows logo to open Start.
- Type “fax and scan” in the Windows Fax and Scan application search box.
- At the top of the Start window, click Windows Fax and Scan.
- Now, on the upper left hand side of the Fax and Scan window, press the New Scan option. A fresh window will open.
- Make sure your scanner is right.
- In the drop-down box, select the document type.
- Click the drop-down Color format box, then choose Color or Black or White.
- Select the Dropdown File Type and select a file type to be used to store the scanned document on your computer.
- When scanning anything but a picture, it is best to choose PDF.
- At the bottom of the window, click Preview.
- To begin scanning your document, select Scan.
Scanning documents 123.hp.com/envy picture 7855
To scan your files from 123.hp.com/setup 7855, download and install the suggested printer software. Scan the document by one of the techniques below.
HP Smart App scan
The HP Smart app is used extensively for scanning papers or pictures from the scanner of the printer. The HP Smart app contains tools for adjusting the scanned image. Follow the instructions for starting scanning with the HP intelligent application.
Method 1: Windows 10 scanning
- Keep the document scanned with the printed side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart app and press the scan option.
- To see the scanned document preview, select the Preview key.
- After the scanning method is complete, click the Save icon.
Method 2: Android or iOS scanning
- Download the HP Smart app for portable use on your mobile device.
- Connect your HP Smart app to your printer.
- To do this, press the+ icon to add a fresh printer to the application.
- The 123.hp.com/7855 printer prompts you to select the document from your mobile phone that you need to scan.
- Select it and then press OK. If needed, scanned text or picture can be saved, shared or printed.
Method 3: Web scan
You can scan any document or picture from your PC’s internet browser by using a Web scan. This characteristic is default in Off mode. Go with the next measures to scan the internet:
- Check the IP address to open your printer’s web server and then access the server.
- Click on the Register Settings.
- Go to the Security menu Administrator Settings and click on the EWS web scan to allow web scan.
How to update your printer HP Envy 7855
Sometimes you need to manually update your printer to improve efficiency. Activate the Web services function and guarantee the connection of your printer to an active wireless network. The printer automatically checks and installs the updates once it is attached to the Internet. For automatic printer updates, do the following.
- Go to the printer control panel and allow the printer to automatically check for updates.
- Choose Setup-> Tools-> Update Printer on the Home Screen.
- Select the Printer Update option and click Automatically Install or Alert When Further updates are available.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Web services
How web services can be set up
Follow the next steps to establish Web Services via the Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Find the IP address of your printer and open the Embedded Web server using it.
- Click on the Setup Server Settings Icon. Click Setup. A fresh window with a set of guidelines appears.
- Finally, click Continue with the Embedded web server services.
Photo HP Envy 7855 eprint Services
To access your printer anywhere and at any moment, use the HP ePrint Services function. You simply need to receive email data from the printer by pressing the Information button or Cancel. Make sure your computer or mobile device has an active Internet connection before you activate this function. Allow the Web Services option on your 123.hp.com/7855 print and then use the HP ePrint app to print.
- Open the machine you want to link to the Email application.
- Click the New email button to add the document you want to print.
- Enter the mailing address of HP ePrint in the To: field and press Send Email.
- When no web services are displayed, delete the services by clicking on the Web Services tab on the printer control panel and select Remove Web Services in Settings.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Troubleshooting
How to resolve paper jam and feed issue
- Turn off printer.
- Pull the input cabinet out and remove the document inside it.
- Once the document is removed, reinsert the input tray in the printer.
- Access the region of the ink cartridge.
- Open the entrance door of the ink cartridge to move the printer carriage.
- Check for any jammed document within the cartridge region.
- Remove the paper jammed from the wagon.
- Close the access gate to the cartridge.
- Now open the printer’s back door.
- Check for paper in the region.
- If yes, remove the paper and close the back entrance gate.
- Tools for replacing items such as documents in a printer carriage should not be used.
- To avoid paper jams in 123 HP Setup Envy picture 7855, remove the output tray often and do not use torn or folded documents.
- Make sure you do not overload the input cabinet with surplus paper.
How to fix the issues of Ink Cartridge
There are many reasons why the cartridge dust dries and doesn’t print properly despite the fact that it contains plenty of ink.
- The prevalent cause of this problem is the unusual use of the printer that leads to a blocked dump.
- This problem can be decreased by commonly using the printer or performing periodic cleaning and ink tests to guarantee that the dots are block free.
- Another prevalent cause of dryness and obstruction of the nozzle heads is the use of expired cartridges.
- Many individuals do not know that the printer cartridges have expiration dates.
- The use of cartridges after the above date can lead to printing issues.
- To reduce this problem, always check the expiration dates of your cartridges and then buy them.
- If the refill is not performed properly, air can enter the ink cartridge which can cause ink or blocked dust heads to become dry.
- Make sure it is accomplished professionally when refilling the cartridges.
- The temperature also can influence the efficiency of your tin cartridges.
- It is therefore always suggested that your 123.hp.com/setup 7855 printer be kept in a stable space.
How to fix quality issues in print
Use the next rules to ensure that the document you use is suitable for printing. If not, reload the printer with the correct sort of paper.
- Load some plain white papers into the printer’s input tray and face down on the printed side.
- Do not use documents wrinkled or curled.
- Use the right printing paper type.
- Store the photo paper in a resealable plastic bag in the initial packaging.
- Maintain the documents on a flat surface.
- Try to use another document if the problem persists.
How to resolve issues with the network
Follow step-by-step wireless network connectivity issues with troubleshooting advice.
- Check your connections to WAN and LAN.
- Enable and prepared to link to the Wi-Fi adapter used for network troubleshooting.
- To check network configurations, use the Wireless Access Point or administrative router GUI.
- Check your IP configuration or use Ping for network connectivity checks.
- Check for intermittent network connectivity problems if your wireless customer effectively connects and pings, but experiences low signal strength.
- For more configuration information, go to 123.hp.com/envy picture 7855 or 123.hp.com/setup 7855.
How to solve problems with the ink cartridge?
- Make sure your ink cartridges are compatible with your HP printer.
- Get HP Store or local distributors to substitute cartridges and other supplies.
- If your printer is not fully electrical in touch, an error message may happen.
- Remove, inspect the ink cartridges and then reinstall if the problem persists.
- Clean the cartridge, and then reseat the cartridge.
- If the ink cartridge does not resolve the problem, recognize the problem cartridge and replace it with a compatible fresh HP cartridge.
- Print in backup mode without concern for the quality of the printouts if you want to print instantly.
- Service or replace your HP printer if the problem persists even after the previous steps have been completed.
- Go to the website for a guarantee check and see whether or not your item is still under guarantee.
- To plan a repair or substitution, contact HP Support.
- Contact HP Support for a local service center in your region if you are in the Asia Pacific region.
- Out of warranty goods may be subject to repair charges.
- Without a substitute cartridge, you can still print.
- Remove the cartridge issue and print the remaining ink cartridge.
- The removal of the three-color cartridge provides gray prints.
- If the black cartridge is removed, the printer gently prints and the colors in the prints may vary accordingly.
Wireless connection fix.
- Open the wireless Setup Wizard on the control panel of your printer to connect to the network wirelessly.
- Tap the Wireless icon from your printer’s control panel home screen.
- Click on the icon Setup.
- To select a “Yes” selection, tap Restore network defaults or Restore network settings.
- Hit the back arrow once you restore the default network settings.
- Choose Wireless and tap the wireless configuration wizard.
- The 123.hp.com/setup officejet 6812 printer searches the networks available.
- Click on the wireless network name.
- If not, tap New Network Name and enter your wireless network name.
- Type the right name of the network, including the top and bottom letters.
- Enter the WEP or WPA key, then press Done.
- If the network password is not known, go to’ Find Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 password.’
- The blue light on the control panel turns on and stays strong once the printer connects to a wireless network.
- Print a Wireless Network Test Report for further help if the printer does not connect with a wireless network.