123.hp.com/envy 5660 PRINTER
HP ENVY 5660 MANUAL PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup.
- 123 HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver.
- 123 HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver Download.
- Download HP Envy 5660 printer drivers for Windows.
- HP Envy 5660 Driver installation for Mac.
- 123 HP Envy 5660 Printer wireless setup.
- HP Envy 5660 Protected Wireless Setup.
- 123 HP Envy 5660 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/envy5660 PRINTER SETUP
HP Envy 5660 printers may be printed, scanned, photographed and copied. HP Envy 5660 is fully wireless and can be easily connected to the Wi-Fi network within a few minutes. All of these Envy printers are small and attractive. These are all-in – one printer that works faster and easier according to all expectations. The latest driver is downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 5660 or 123.hp.com/envy5660.
HP Envy 5660 Ink Cartridge installation
HP Envy 5660 usually matches the original HP ink cartridge, specifically designed for each HP printing model. Make sure the ink cartridges are HP original HP ink cartridges for the HP Envy 5660 printer when replacing your HP Envy 5660 ink cartridges. HP usually recommends using the original ink cartridges because they are tested several times before they reach your hands to give you the best quality prints. These original HP ink cartridges are guaranteed to provide quality and free fading and smudge prints.
These original HP ink cartons are environmentally friendly and can be recycled at once. These HP Original ink cartons can give you more prints than ordinary cartons. On the HP Envy 5660 setup printer you have a black ink cartridge and a tricolor ink cartridge. You can replace any of your ink cartridges with ink immediately. As colored ink cartridges are produced as a tri-colored ink cartridge, unnecessary doubts are avoided. Always use original HP ink cartridges to improve performance. In this HP Envy 5660 printer, installing ink cartridges is very simple.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP ENVY 5660 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
Download HP Envy 5660 printer drivers for Windows
- Turn on the 5660 hp envy printer.
- Connect the printer to the PC with the USB cable.
- If the operating system is Windows 10, the integrated software will automatically detect the operating system.
- The built-in software begins to download the driver software.
- To complete the installation process, follow the instructions on the screen.
- For additional help hp.com/setup.
- Follow the steps below if it is another Windows OS. 123 HP Envy 5660 setup Printer Power.
- Then, insert the system’s CD / DVD ROM.
- Connect to the Printer the USB Cable.
- You will receive a prompt message connecting it to the system.
- Now, plug in and close the cable to the system and the printer. The latest driver download from 123.hp.com/5660. Driver HP Envy 5660
HP Envy 5660 Driver installation for Mac
- HP Printer offers Mac OS driver software.
- Connect a Printer to Mac or a wired or wireless network.
The printer is added and removed from the printer list:
- See if the printer is displayed in the Printer List. If not, add the following steps to the list of printers:
- Go to the Apple Menu on your apple laptop, iPhone or tablet.
- Choose in it System Preferences.
- Click the option Print and Fax.
- Check the printer name in the dropdown menu in the printer list.
- If the printer is viewed, the printer is deleted by pressing (–). Click (+) and the printer will be added to the printer list automatically.
- If the printer is not displayed, then press (+) to add the printer to the list of printers.
- Choose the name of your printer from the pop-up menu in the print box.
Installing Mac driver software
- Click Download and Install to install the software when you add to the printer list the 123-hp envy 5660 printer.
- Update the printer software to make the system work faster.
- After each update, restart the computer.
- Your printer is ready to print, scan or fax. Click hp.com/setup 5660 for more information.
123 HP ENVY 5660 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
For wireless connection of your 123 hp envy 5660 printer, follow the simple steps below:
- Take away your 5660 packaging printer’s 123 hp envy.
- Together with the printer, remove the supplied materials such as tin cartridges, power cord, user guide, etc.
- Remove tapes and cardback from the outside of the printer, the input tray, the glass scanner, the output tray and next to the cartridge holder.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the 5660 printer with 123 hp and the outlet.
- Power your printer with the power button in the printer control panel.
- Allow the printer to start. Lift the scanner and fix it in place.
- Once you’ve lifted the scanner, you’ll find a cartridge holder.
- Now open the cartridge cover in the holder.
- Unpack the cartridges and remove the orange tapes from the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into the holders, facing upwards, according to the colors indicated in the cartridge coverings.
- Close the cartridge cover and lower the scanner now.
- If you have inserted the cartridges correctly, your 5660 printer 123 hp envy will start installing them.
- Connect your computer to the wireless router. Make sure the router is connected to the active network connection.
- Put your computer and router close to your 123 hp 5660 printer envy.
- Your computer should not be connected to any USB cable as it could affect the connection.
- Touch the wireless icon on the home screen of your printer.
- Then tap the configuration icon and go to wireless settings.
- Touch the wireless configuration wizard and select a new network name.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the WPA key when requested.
- Click finished.
- If your network name already appears in the list, select your network name from the list and click.
- Download and install and software for your printer and driver’s 123 hp envy 5660 printer.
- Follow on-screen instructions for full installation of software and drivers.
- Your 5660 printer 123 hp envy is installed to connect to the wireless network. Download 123.hp.com/setup 5660 or 123.hp.com/envy5660.
HP Envy 5660 Protected Wireless Setup
WPS is a protected Wi-Fi installation. The wireless network safety standard allows for faster and easier connections between the router and the wireless device. WPS only works for wireless networks using WPA Personal or WPA2 Personal security protocols to encrypt a password. Follow the steps below to set up your 123 hp envy 5660 setup printer with Wi-Fi protected configuration. Read the Hp envy 5660 manual carefully before start the proceedings.
- The basic necessity for creating WPS on your machine is to support WPS for your wireless, printer and router. This hp envy 5660 is supported by WPS and therefore no problems.
- If you have a WPA or WPA2 security on your network, your printer will be supported with WPA. If you have this, take the next steps.
- Switch on your 123 hp envy 5660.
- Then, press on the printer control panel with the wireless icon.
- Touch the settings and the wireless Wizard Setup.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and follow the full connection. Download the HP wireless software if necessary.
- Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your printer to your Wi-Fi Network.
- Go to the network connections on your windows. To see the status bar, right click on your network name.
- Select Security Tab in the Wireless Properties window. To view your wireless network password, click on show characters.
- You can get your username and password in the Internet services paperwork.
- Press the WPS button with all of these details in hand and enter the required information.
- Your windows will now collect the router’s settings and connect to your router and printer automatically. When you touch the WPS button, your Windows is configured with a protected wireless setup.
- Click on 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup. Latest Driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5660 or 123.hp.com/envy5660 for details.
123.hp.com/5540 ENVY PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
Normally people face simple problems because of the careless handling of paper and ink cartridges in our 123 hp envy 5660 printer. To get rid of these problems, make sure you handle your papers and ink cartridges carefully, or if you are dealing with any of the problems.
Envy 5660 Printer INK CARTRIDGE ISSUES
- Power the 5660 printer on your 123 hp envy.
- Lift the scanner and let the ink cartridges stop moving.
- Now unplug the power cord from the 5660 printer hp envy.
- Open the cover of the cartridge and remove the cartridges of the ink.
- Again, properly insert the ink cartridges into the holders.
- Then the power cord is plugged in.
- The 5660 printer’s 123 hp envy will automatically power on. If not, then power your printer.
- Also, check for ink levels as this may be one of the reasons for printing issues.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 times whenever you face a problem with your printer.
- Check for the torn papers that might have been stuck in the holder of the cartridge or print heads.
- If the problem persists, then remove the ink cartridges from the printer and clean the electrical contacts without damaging them.
- Use a rinsed cotton swab in the distilled water to clean the electrical contacts.
- Also clean the print head nozzles the same way.
- Also, check whether the printer rollers or print head nozzles contain any paper.
- And remove all papers.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.