123.hp.com/setup 5540 ENVY PRINTER
HP ENVY 5540 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup.
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Latest Driver & Manual Download.
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer wireless setup.
- HP Envy 5540 Mobile applications.
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/ENVY 5540 PRINTER SETUP
If you have an ePrint printer of 123.hp.com/envy5540, then the printer should be considered. The good news is that this printer supports ePrint and lets you print directly from your smartphone. The printer fits perfectly with your home office.
Get all your work done with the HP Envy 5540 printer quickly. The printer prints all your documents and photos without the need to connect cables.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP ENVY 5540 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5540 Driver
Download the Updated 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Driver:
- Display the latest version of the 123.hp.com/envy 5540 printer driver in seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 5540 printer driver compatible with Windows and Mac.
HP Envy 5540 Manual
Download the Easy 123 HP Envy 5540 Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you configure and troubleshoot your own printer.
- To download the manual of HP Envy 5540 for your 123 HP Envy 5540 manual, click the link.
123 HP ENVY 5540 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
HP Envy 5540 Printer Functions
HP Envy 5540 ePrint
You can print wirelessly on your smartphone and other wireless devices using the HPEnvy 5540 ePrint. Offer a cool solution for immediate printing from your smartphone. Reach us for any 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer queries!
HP Envy 5540 Wireless Printing
While you have many printer features, a HP Envy 5540 wireless printer meets all of your requirements accurately. You’re going here! The exceptional 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer is in your hands and can be printed without any cables.
HP Envy 5540 Print Service Plugin
You’re looking for a printer that doesn’t need to print additional drivers? Here you have as a supporting feature the HP Print Service Plugin Envy 5540 printer. Print your Android devices anywhere.
HP Envy 5540 Mobile applications
HP Envy 5540 Airprint
HP Envy 5540 airPrint is an exceptional feature that enables the printing of a documents or images by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network from an Apple device. When you use an HP AirPrint printer with wireless features, these instructions will help you to set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 5540 ePrint
HP Envy 5540 ePrint is a cloud-based service that can easily generate Android, smartphone or tablet prints. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly on the HP ePrint enabled printer 123.hp.com/5540.
HP Envy 5540 Cloud Print
You can share printers with Google Cloud Print with just one click. When connected to a web-based device, Cloud Print may be used by any type of application. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and begin printing. The cloud-ready printers 123.hp.com/envy5540 are easy to use and print jobs.
123.hp.com/5540 ENVY PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
HP Envy 5540 Printer Quick Tips
If you have problems with printing, reboot your printer. Look through your printer manuals for detailed information. When the ink in the cartons of tin dries up, replace the cartouches. Use duplex printing to save ink and paper on your 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer.
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Troubleshooting – Fixing Copy Quality Issues.
HP Envy 5540 Printers – Fixing Copy Quality Issues
The quality problems of the prints, like vertical or horizontal lines, color bands, or poor pixel resolution, may occur when you try to copy from the flatbed or automatic document feeder (ADF). This is one of the biggest problems under HP Envy 5540. Resolve this printer issue 123.hp.com/envy5540 by carrying out the instructions presented.
How to solve problems with paper jam and feed
Step 1: Clean the scanner
The prints are fingerprints, fingerprints, dubes, or fragments that exist on the scanner glass, under the scanner lid, or in an automatic document feed slot. Clean the printer parts of the 123 HP Envy 5540 with a soft glass cleaner.
Step 2: Clean the rollers for automatic document feeder
Copy quality issues may arise from dirt or paper remaining on the roller or separator pad in the automatic document feeder (ADF). Open the document feeder and then clean the separator rollers and pad.
- Displace the original automatic document feeder.
- Switch off the printer. Confirm removal of the power cable from the printer.
- To clean the paper picker rollers and inside the ADF separator pad, open the ADF cover.
- Use a clean, grease-free swab to clean the paper picking rollers and separator pad inside the ADF.
- Then close the ADF cover.
- Replace the original document in the tray document for the feeder.
- Turn on the 5540 printer 123.hp.com/setup and connect the power cable back to the printer.
Try to copy a photo or document and if the problem persists, you can proceed to the next step.
How to fix problems with ink cartridge
Step 3: Modify the copy settings
You can change the copy settings to fix HP Envy 5540 problem in order to improve the copy quality. Only a few printers are able to modify the settings for copy quality and several printers have more or less quality possibilities.
- Press the Copy button on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
- If necessary, press Settings button to locate Quality or Optimization If any configuration is not or is not accessible, you can skip to the next step.
- Improve your copied document’s quality by changing any of the following settings:
- Reduce / Enlarge: This option can reduce or enlarge the copy size.
- Light / Darker or Contrast: set the text or image contrast.
- Optimize or improve: You can change this setting to optimize photos, text or mixed.
- Draft mode: Draft mode for high speed can be activated, but this leads to low print quality.
- Quality: change the copy quality to Best, Normal or Draft quality improvement.
4.To return to the main screen, tap the Back icon or select OK.
5.Place the original document or photo, then attempt to copy a file.
If the quality of the copied file is still poor, proceed to the next step. For details, you can read our user-friendly manual.
Step 4: Change the paper settings
Sometimes the paper type and the size of the input tray may not correspond to the paper type and size settings in the control panel of the 123 Hp Envy 5540 printer, leading to copy quality issues.
- Touch the Setup button on the printer control panel.
- Select Paper Setup, then select Paper Size.
- Choose the size of the paper in the input panel and then touch OK Try to copy a file.
If the quality of the copied file remains poor, continue with the next step.
Step 5: Reset the HP printer
Resetting the printer can clear problems with copy quality.
- Remove the items on the automatic document feeder (ADF) and Scanner Glass and then close the scanner lid.
- Keep the printer in an ON state and disconnect from the printer the power cable.
- Hold on and plug the power cable back into your 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer for a few minutes.
- Place the original document or picture, then try copying again.
Follow the above steps to solve the problem solving HP Envy 5540. If the quality of the copied file remains poor, follow the next step.
Step 6: Service the printer
If the above steps did not work, service the 123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer or replace it.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.