HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER Installation Setup
- 123 HP 5530 Printer Manual Setup.
- 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Driver Installation.
- Envy 5530 installation for Windows OS.
- Envy 5530 installation for MAC OS.
- 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Wireless Setup.
- HP Envy 5530 WiFi Protected Setup (WPS).
- HP Envy 5530 Mobile Printing and Scan Setup.
- 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/ENVY5530 PRINTER SETUP
HP Envy 5530 Setup Guidelines for Printers
How To Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer?
- Remove the tapes from the packaged cardboard box on your printer.
- Take the hp envy 5530 printer software with the HP printer and carefully read the instructions.
- Set up your HP printer in accordance with the Hp 5530 manual printer.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5530 or support.hp.com/us-en can also be downloaded.
123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup and Installation
- Using the CD to install the driver that comes with your HP printer, install the latest HP Envy 5530 Setup printer, driver.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection since an active internet connection is needed to use some of the features like HP ePrint.
- Check the printer manual that can be downloaded from our website for more information on setup and installation.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy5530 and download your Windows computer’s latest updated driver.
123 HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
While installing the 123 hp Envy 5530 Setup Printer you’ll need to temporarily connect a USB cable between your printer and PC.
HP Envy 5530 Printer Installation for Windows OS
You will need an operating system of windows 7 or above in order to use the downloadable driver from the 123hp.com/setup site.
HP Envy 5530 Printer Installation for MAC OS
Connecting the 123 HP envy 5530 to the apple device requires a version above 7.
If the device is not connected through USB or printer connected to a wireless
Click on the Settings icon on the printer display and proceed to navigate to the option wireless setup wizard
Find out the desired wireless network and then proceed with connecting to the network.
Once connected to the network you can print a network setting page and proceed with the driver installation for the MAC for your HP envy 5530 printers.
123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Driver installation
Proceed to System Preferences in Apple Menu which will be available at the top.
Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection and go to (+) sign to add the printer.
Once the printer has been selected proceed with the installation and print a test page.
You can also get the driver from 123.hp.com/setup for the MAC OS version you have.
HP Envy 5530 Printer connected via USB
While the printer is detected via USB cable the settings of the OS will get auto-detected and a generic driver will get installed.
The generic driver will not have all the features and hence you need to install the software from 123.hp.com/Envy5530.
The setup will direct you through the complete installation with the optimum settings accepted by the Microsoft operating system used.
The driver installation of HP envy 5530 Printer Setup can be done more easily for windows 8, windows 8.1 & windows 10.
The drivers have versions and based on the Windows operating system used the ease of access for the user increases.
If you are not able to connect then you can contact our technicians who will help you out with the fix.
When there is no USB available
When the Microsoft Windows device doesn’t have connected to the HP envy 5530, it requires a manual setup of the printer to the wireless network and then proceeds with the driver installation.
You have to go to the wifi icon or button on the printer and then proceed with connecting the printer to the desired WIFI network.
Before proceeding with the driver installation you require the details of the WIFI network to which you wish to connect the HP envy 5530 printer. Like the username and password.
Once detected by Microsoft windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, windows 7, windows vista device, the IP of the printer needs to be located.
Once the IP has been found the printer can be connected and the driver of the printer is available in 123HP.com Envy 5530.
The specific drivers can also be found under the support hp com website wherein you can download the specific driver required and used by you.
If there is any trouble following the procedure the technician here can help you to get connected to the HP printer.
123 HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
- Download the latest driver version from 123.hp.com/setup or use the installation disk to install the HP Envy5530 Printer wireless setup.
- Go to your browser’s 123.hp.com/envy5530 setup. In the mentioned box, enter your printer model number and click Start.
- To start the driver installation, double-click the downloaded driver software setup file.
- Click Next and follow the instructions on your Windows computer to complete the installation of HP ENVY 5530 Setup driver software.
123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5530 e- all-in – one Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup supports wireless configuration Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods.
Your HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup all–in–one printer can be set up initially using the printer manual instructions.
If you have a WPS-supporting wireless router, you can follow WPS Wireless Setup mode.
If your Wireless Router does not support WPS, you can go to the wireless setup menu instead.
Method of PIN or Wireless Setting Menu
- Click the Wireless button on the control panel of the printer.
- Go to Settings and select the Setup Wizard for Wireless.
- To complete the wireless connection, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your details during the setup process, such as network username and password.
- To install HP Envy 5530 printer driver software, insert your printer driver’s CD-ROM.
- To complete the wireless setup.123.hp.com/envy5530, follow the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 5530 Printing With Windows 10 Mobile setup
You can print documents or images directly to your HP printer using your Windows 10 mobile device.
- Make sure you connect the HP Envy 5530 printer Setup and your Windows 10 Mobile device to the same wired or wireless network.
- Go to your Windows 10 Mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an email app that has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon.
- After the above step, a preview screen will appear in which you can select your printer and, if necessary, change any print settings.
- Once the necessary changes have been made, click on Print.
- It also gives you options such as a number of copies, print color, paper size, range of paper, and orientation.
If the print job is not printed then it may be due to the following issues ;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the print job status, follow the following steps,
- Tap the Print icon to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile.
- Download the display and display the current print jobs.
- Select the print job to cancel and tap Cancel.123.hp.com/envy5530.
HP Envy 5530 Mobile Printing and Scan Setup
HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup AiO Remote App for Printer:
Use the HP Envy 5530 All-in-One Printer Remote App to print and scan wirelessly. It is a free HP™ mobile application, available as a free download from the Google™ Play store and Apple™ App Store.123.hp.com/envy5530 To use this app, you need a web-enabled HP printer connected to the same wireless network as your smartphone.
HP Envy 5530 All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app features:
Mobile Printing: Use the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app to print Web Pages, photos, PDFs, email attachments, etc. directly from your smartphone.
Scan and store it directly in the Cloud: scan files or photos directly to your smartphone from your printer. You can also access cloud storage documents such as Dropbox™, Evernote™, and Google™ Drive, etc.
HP Envy 5530 Remote app for Apple iOS
You need an HP web-enabled printer and an iPhone™ or iPad™that runs iOS 7 or higher to use the HP AiO printer remote app on your Apple™ device.
- Download and install the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app from Apple™ App Store. 123.hp.com/envy5530 Once the app is downloaded and installed, it will be displayed as AiO Remote on your Apple device.
- Connect your Apple™ device to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Tap the AiO Remote App on your Apple™ device after the above step.
- Select Setup new printer or Connect to an existing printer on the App, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 5530 setups of 123 hp.
- You can now use the app for printing and scanning.
Printing from AiO Remote App:
- Click App.123.hp.com/envy5530 for Print / Share.
- Click on Documents, Albums, or the name of the cloud service.
- Choose the document you want to print and click on Print.
Scan from AiO Remote app:
- Place your scanner documents and click the AiO Remote App Scan.
- Click Settings and select the Scan Input Source.
- Click Preview if you wish to adjust the image.
- After making the necessary adjustments, click Scan to scan the picture on your Apple device.
- If you want the scanned document to be printed, click Print / Share on the home screen of the app, then follow the on-screen commands to print your scanned image.
HP Envy 5530 Remote app for Android OS
You need an HP Web-enabled printer and an Android device running Android™ 4.0 or higher to use the HP Envy 5530 Setup AiO printer remote app on your Android device.
- Download and install from the Google™ Play Store the HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup All-in-One Printer Remote app.
- After downloading and installing the app, it appears on your smartphone as AiO Remote.
- Connect to the same wireless network on your Android device and printer.
- Tap the AiO Remote App on your Android device after the above step.
- Select Connect to the existing printer, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- You can now use the app for printing and scanning.
Print from AiO Remote app:
- Click App Print / Share.
- Click Documents or Photos for more information.
- Choose the document you want to print, and click Print.
HP Envy 4503 Scan from AiO Remote app:
- Place your scanner document, and click Scan from the AiO Remote application.
- Click Settings and select the Scan Input Source.
- Click Preview if you want to adjust your image.
- Click Scan to scan the image to your Apple device after making any adjustments as required.
- For your scanned document, click Print / Share on the desktop of the app, then follow the on-screen instructions for printing your scannedimage.123.hp.com/envy5530.
123.hp.com/envy5530 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
You may face problems detecting your HP printer during the HP Envy 5530 printer setup. On both wireless and wired networks, this issue can occur. If an error occurs during detection, the following error message will be displayed.
- No devices found
- Printer not found
- Unable to find the HP Envy 5530 printer Setup
Follow the steps discussed below to solve problems with HP printer detection during the setup process.
- Disconnect the power cable and attempt to restart your computer, HP printer, and wireless router.
- This will correct most of the problems that occur during the setup of the printer.
- Save all your work before restarting and close all applications running on your Windows computer.
- Try to reinstall the 123 HP Envy 5530 driver software again afterward.
- Before running the network setup, reconfirm whether your HP 5530 printer is connected to the internet.
- Go to the Printer Settings menu for a wireless connection.
- Check that the light on the control panel of the HP printer next to the wireless icon is ON.
- The light is supposed to be steady or blinking.
- Assure that all cables are properly connected to the printer and the computer for a wired Ethernet connection.
- The green light should be stable and blinking should be the orange light.
- HP printers only work at a bandwidth of 2.4 GHz. Your HP printer will not work properly if your wireless router is set to other bandwidths, such as 4 GHz.
- Check your Windows computer’s network status using the network icon.
- To check the network connection, click the network icon on your Windows computer as shown in the image below.
- Reinstall your HP printer driver software following the above step.
You can connect the printer to your network manually if your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer is not connected to the internet.
Use the control panel of the HP printer as shown in the image below to go to the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Wireless Setup Wizard connects your printer to your wireless router automatically.
If prompted, enter the username and password for your network.
Envy 5660 Printer INK CARTRIDGE ISSUES
- Power the 123 hp envy 5530 printers.
- Lift the scanner and let the ink cartridges stop moving.
- Now unplug the power cord from the Hp envy 5530 printer.
- Open the cover of the cartridge and remove the cartridges of the ink.
- Again, properly insert the ink cartridges into the holders.
- Then the power cord is plugged in.
- The HP envy 5530 printers will automatically power on. If not, then power your printer.
- Also, check for ink levels as this may be one of the reasons for printing issues.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 times whenever you face a problem with your printer.
- Check for the torn papers that might have been stuck in the holder of the cartridge or print heads.
- If the problem persists, then remove the ink cartridges from the printer and clean the electrical contacts without damaging them.
- Use a rinsed cotton swab in the distilled water to clean the electrical contacts.
- Also, clean the print head nozzles the same way.
- Also, check whether the printer rollers or print head nozzles contain any paper.
- And remove all papers.
Uninstall driver and software of the HP envy 5530 printer
If the above steps do not work, try uninstalling your computer’s HP printer and software. Turn off any USB cable connected to the HP Printer Go to Uninstall or change a program on your computer and then search for HP Printer. Click on the name of your HP printer from the program list and click Uninstall or Yes. Complete the uninstallation process by following the instructions of the software. After uninstalling the HP Envy5530 driver and software, restart the computer.
Reinstall HP Envy 5530 driver and software
After the above steps have been completed, you can download the latest version of the HP driver and software from 123.hp. com or from the CD-ROM installation on your HP driver. The latest version of the fully-featured HP driver software comes with updates and corrections to ensure that your HP printer works smoothly. Try to restart your computer and HP printer after you have installed the latest version of the HP driver and software. This ensures that the driver loads correctly on your system. Open a document after all of the above steps and try printing your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.