HP Envy 5530 driver download. After I upgraded the OS on my PC to Windows 10 I understood that my HP 5530 software CD doesn’t have its newest drivers. So, I began searching the HP Envy 5530 driver package on the official HP website and got it after much effort. To save others from related trouble, I am sharing here the HP Envy 5530 driver download links for Additionally, you can avail of our expert’s support on your installation processes for these drivers.
HP Envy 5530 Driver Download
How to download HP Envy 5530 driver
Initially, from managing the OS that you have installed on your PC. Here you will find a complete list of OS supported by the HP Envy 5530 printer. Select from that list the OS where you need to install your HP printer and download the HP Envy 5530 printer driver related to it. For more support regarding the download and installation of the printer driver, you can communicate with us at any time.
HP Envy 5530 Printer Driver Compatibility
The HP Envy 5530 driver download connections on this page are from the official HP website. Hence, you are assured to get authentic HP printer drivers from this page, which are fully suitable with their OS.
How to install HP Envy 5530 Printer
To install the HP Envy 5530 driver package on your PC, you must follow the establishment steps given here. Read the driver installation steps carefully and follow them in their correct order to avoid any type of printer driver installation mistake. We have tried to make this guide simple to understand by giving pictures for each of the installation steps.
We have shared the installation method for the Windows 8 OS, but you can follow the same installation method for other Windows OS as well.
- Double-snap the HP driver package file and snap on the ‘Run’ button to start the driver installation method.
- Wait for the driver package files to select on your PC.
- Wait for the number ‘2’ to turn ‘Blue’ in color, when this happens, snap on the ‘Continue’ button to move ahead.
- Accept the license agreement by selecting the choice “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings“, then snap on the “Next” button to continue.
- Wait as the printer drivers and software are installed on your PC.
- Select USB – Connect the printer to this PC utilizing a USB cable, then snap on “Next” to proceed.
- If you need, you can now connect your HP printer to your PC utilizing a USB cable, or else you can select to do it later. We will do it later, so we have selected the choice “Continue the installation without connecting now, I will connect the printer later.” Next, snap on “Skip” to continue.
- Installation of the printer driver and software on your PC is successful. Snap-on the ‘Finish’ button to close the driver installer.
- That’s it, your full HP Envy 5530 driver has been correctly installed on your PC. Presently, all you want to do is to connect your printer utilizing a USB cable and start printing.
We are giving complete installation guidance. Still, we suggest that you also read the driver installation guide carefully before installing the driver.
Full uninstallation of the old printer driver is as necessary as proper installation of the new driver. Overlooking this step can lead to battles within the old and new printer driver files, which will reduce your printer’s display.
We are an established third-party technical support team(123.hp.com/setup), we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.