HP ENVY 4503 PRINTER
- HP Envy 4503 Printer Setup
- HP Envy 4503 Printer Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 4503 WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
- HP Envy 4503 Mobile Printing and Scan Setup
- Printing and scaning from Aio remote
- HP Envy 4503 Troubleshooting
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123 HP Envy 4503 Printer Setup
How To Setup HP Envy 4503 Printer?
- Remove the tapes from the packaged cardboard box on your printer.
- Take the printer manual with the HP printer and carefully read the instructions.
- Set up your HP printer in accordance with the printer manual.
- The 123.hp.com/envy4503 Manual or support.hp.com/us-en can also be downloaded.
Setup and installation of HP Envy 4503
- Using the CD to install the driver that comes with your HP printer, install the latest HP Envy 4503 printer driver.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection since an active internet connection is needed to use some of the features like HP ePrint.
- Check the printer manual that can be downloaded from our website for more information on setup and installation.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy4503 Driver and download your Windows computer’s latest updated driver.
HP Envy 4503 Printer Wireless Setup
- Download the latest driver version from 123.hp.com/setup or use the installation disk to install the HP Envy 4503 wireless setup.
- Go to your browser’s 123.hp.com/envy4503 setup. In the mentioned box, enter your printer model number and click Start.
- To start the driver installation, double-click the downloaded driver software setup file.
- Click Next and follow the instructions on your Windows computer to complete the installation of HP ENVY 4503 driver software.
HP Envy 4503 Wireless Printer Installation
HP Envy 4503 e- all-in – one Wireless Printer Setup
- HP 4503 supports wireless configuration Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods.
- Your HP Envy 4503 e- all-in – one printer can be set up initially using the printer manual instructions.
- If you have a WPS-supporting wireless router, you can follow WPS Wireless Setup mode.
- If your Wireless Router does not support WPS, you can go to the wireless setup menu instead.
HP Envy 4503 WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Press and hold the 123.hp.com/envy4503 printer wireless button.
- The wireless light in the printer begins blinking after the above step.
- Press WPS on your wireless router (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
- The wireless configuration will initialize after the above step and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
Method of PIN or Wireless Setting Menu
- Click the Wireless button on the control panel of the printer.
- Go to Settings and select the Setup Wizard for Wireless.
- To complete the wireless connection, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your details during the setup process, such as network username and password.
- To install HP Envy 4503 printer driver software, insert your printer drivers CD-ROM.
- To complete the wireless setup.123.hp.com/envy4503, follow the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 4503 Mobile Printing and Scan Setup
HP Envy 4503 AiO Remote App for Printer:
Use the HP Envy 4503 All-in – One Printer Remote App to print and scan wirelessly. It is a free HP™ mobile application, available as a free download from the Google™ Playstore and Apple™ App Store.123.hp.com / envy4503 To use this app, you need a web-enabled HP printer connected to the same wireless network as your smartphone.
HP Envy 4503 All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app features:
Mobile Printing: Use the HP All-in – One Printer Remote mobile app to print WebPages, photos, PDFs, email attachments, etc. directly from your smartphone.
Scan and store it directly in the Cloud: scan files or photos directly to your smartphone from your printer. You can also access cloud storage documents such as Dropbox™, Evernote™, and Google™ Drive, etc.
For Android Smartphones
You need an HP Web-enabled printer and an Android device running Android™ 4.0 or higher to use the HP Envy 4503 AiO printer remote app on your Android device.
- Download and install from the Google™ Play Store the HP Envy 4503 All-in – One Printer Remote app.
- After downloading and installing the app, it appears on your smartphone as AiO Remote.
- Connect to the same wireless network your Android device and printer.
- Tap the AiO Remote app on your Android device after the above step.
- Select Connect to the existing printer, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- You can now use the app for printing and scanning.
For Apple iOS
You need a HP web-enabled printer and an iPhone™ or iPad™that runs iOS 7 or higher to use the HP AiO printer remote app on your Apple™ device.
- Download and install the HP All-in – One Printer Remote app from Apple™ App Store.123.hp.com / envy4503 Once the app is downloaded and installed, it will be displayed as AiO Remote on your Apple device.
- Connect your Apple™ device to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Tap the AiO Remote app on your Apple™ device after the above step.
- Select Setup new printer or Connect to existing printer on the App, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 4503 setup of 123 hp.
- You can now use the app for printing and scanning.
Envy 4503 Printing With Windows 10 Mobile setup
You can print documents or images directly to your HP printer using your Windows 10 mobile device.
- Make sure you connect the HP Envy 4503 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device to the same wired or wireless network.
- Go to your Windows 10 Mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an email app that has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon.
- After the above step, a preview screen will appear in which you can select your printer and, if necessary, change any print settings.
- Once the necessary changes have been made, click on Print.
- It also gives you options such as number of copies, print color, paper size, range of paper and orientation.
printing and scanning from Aio remote
Print from AiO Remote app for android
- Click App Print / Share.
- Click Documents or Photos for more information.
- Choose the document you want to print, and click Print.
Scan from AiO Remote app for android
- Place your scanner document, and click Scan from the AiO Remote application.
- Click Settings and select the Scan Input Source.
- Click Preview if you want to adjust your image.
- Click Scan to scan the image to your android device after making any adjustments as required.
- For your scanned document, click Print / Share on home screen of the app, then follow the on-screen instructions for printing your scannedimage.123.hp.com/envy4503.
Printing from AiO Remote App for apple
- Click App.123.hp.com / envy4503 for Print / Share.
- Click on Documents, Albums, or the name of the cloud service.
- Choose the document you want to print and click on Print.
Scan from AiO Remote app for apple
- Place your scanner documents and click the AiO Remote App Scan.
- Click Settings and select the Scan Input Source.
- Click Preview if you wish to adjust the image.
- After making the necessary adjustments, click Scan to scan the picture on your Apple device.
- If you want the scanned document to be printed, click Print / Share on the home screen of the app, then follow the on-screen commands to print your scanned image.
HP Envy 4503 Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot Windows Network Driver Setup:
You may face problems detecting your HP printer during the HP Envy 4503 print setup. On both wireless and wired networks, this issue can occur. If an error occurs during detection, the following error message will be displayed.
- No devices found
- Printer not found
- Unable find the HP 4503 printer
Follow the steps discussed below to solve problems with HP printer detection during the setup process.
- Disconnect the power cable and attempt to restart your computer, HP printer and wireless router.
- This will correct most of the problems that occur during the setup of the printer.
- Save all your work before restarting and close all applications running on your Windows computer.
- Try to reinstall the HP Envy 4503 driver software again afterwards.
- Before running the network setup, reconfirm whether your HP 4503 printer is connected to the internet.
- Go to the Printer Settings menu for a wireless connection.
- Check that the light on the control panel of the HP printer next to the wireless icon is ON.
- The light is supposed to be steady or blinking.
- Assure that all cables are properly connected to the printer and the computer for a wired Ethernet connection.
- The green light should be stable and blinking should be the orange light.
- HP printers only work at a bandwidth of 2.4 GHz. Your HP printer will not work properly if your wireless router is set to other bandwidths, such as 4 GHz.
- Check your Windows computer’s network status using the network icon.
- To check the network connection, click the network icon on your Windows computer as shown in the image below.
- Reinstall your HP printer driver software following the above step.
- You can connect the printer to your network manually if your 123.hp.com/envy4503 printer is not connected to the internet.
- Use the control panel of the HP printer as shown in the image below to go to the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Wireless Setup Wizard connects your printer to your wireless router automatically.
- If prompted, enter the username and password for your network.
- Uninstall driver and software of the HP printer
- If the above steps do not work, try uninstalling your computer’s HP printer and software.
- Turn off any USB cable connected to the HP Printer Go to Uninstall or change a program on your computer and then search for HP Printer.
- Click on the name of your HP printer from the program list and click Uninstall or Yes.
- Complete the uninstallation process by following the instructions of the software.
- After uninstalling the HP Envy 4503 driver and software, restart the computer.
- Reinstall driver and software HP Envy 4503
- After the above steps have been completed, you can download the latest version of the HP driver and software from 123.hp. com or from the CD-ROM installation on your HP driver.
- The latest version of the fully featured HP driver software comes with updates and corrections to ensure that your HP printer works smoothly.
- Try to restart your computer and HP printer after you have installed the latest version of the HP driver and software. This ensures that the driver loads correctly on your system.
- Open a document after all of the above steps and try printing your 123.hp.com/envy4503 printer.
Our website only offers technical support and service to printer users in particular. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by any actions you take in connection with the information provided on this website. Read our policy statement for additional ownership and third-party rights information.