123.hp.com/envy4500 - 123 HP COM SETUP ENVY 4500 PRINTER
HP ENVY 4500 PRINTER SETUP
- HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup.
- 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer Installation
- 123 hp envy 4500 printer Driver installation.
- 123 hp envy 4500 printer Wireless setup.
- Copy & Scan Documents from HP Envy 4500 Printer
- 123.hp.com setup 4500 Web Services
- 123 hp envy 4500 printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/envy4500 PRINTER SETUP
The 123.hp.com/envy4500 or 123.hp.com/setup 4500 Printer offers almost everywhere affordable printer performance. Create borderless, high-quality lab photographs and laser-sharp text on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Download and install from your website 123.hp.com/setup4500 the current driver, firmware and software for your HP Envy 4500 printer. Get support and troubleshooting information for your E-All – in-One HP Printer, including driver, manuals and software.
To Setup Envy 4500 Insert the 123 HP Envy 4500 driver Installation CD into your computer’s CD drive and follow the on-screen Automatic Setup instructions to complete a 123.hp.com envy4500 installation. Select the 123 HP Envy 4500 Printer software from the Windows version list.
About HP 4500 envy setup printer
The setup is a 123.hp.com/envy4500 inkjet printer with printing, scanning, copying, faxing and wireless network features. This all-in-one printer works on both operating systems on Windows and Mac. Replace a 123.hp.com/setup 4500 envy printer multi-color ink cartridge once single ink cartridges run out. Up to 69 papers can be used as basic weight by the inkjet printers.
HP Envy 4500 Printer has a medium-sized 2.1-inch display screen. A USB PictBridge is required to print directly from cameras. Connect directly to the computer with a USB cable or with a wireless WiFi network router. Direct access to the Internet with the downloaded applications saved on your printer enables you to print news and entertainment services information. Read the instructions below to complete the setup and installation of the HP Envy 4500 printer.
Features of hp 4500 envy printer setup
- Printing without borders: Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 inches and 216 x 297 mm.
- Print easily from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- ISO speeds: up to 8.8 ppm (black) and 5.2 pages (color) per minute.
- Printing using the ink cartridges Black and Color.
- Standard connectivity: USB 2.0 or 802.11n high speed for wireless connectivity.
- Use only the real HP Ink cartridges, which were added to your HP envy 4500 printer, to improve printing results.
123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer installation instructions
- Turn on the HP ENVY 4500 Printer.
- If your printer is connected with a USB cable to your computer, disconnect the cable from the 4500 Envy printer.
- Go to the HP Envy 4500 Driver and now check on 123.hp.com envy4500 Printer. You can click on the “Go Download” button to download the driver.
- If the configuration is prompted by the hp envy 4500 setup, select a method to identify the printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the downloads page.
- To download the entire function driver (recommended), click on the download button or on the Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- you can also download the Envy 4500 manual from 123.hp.com/envy4500 and 123.hp.com/setup 4500
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup Services
The 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer Preliminary Setup needs effort from the User End. Initially finish the HP Envy 4500 Driver Software installation Setup.
HP Envy 4500 Printer Softwares are available in 123.hp.com/setup 4500. Follow our Steps and Complete the Hp envy 4500 Printer Driver installation Setup process.
Install the Ink Cartridges Properly during Hp Envy 4500 Printer Setup. Replace the Empty Cartridge with new one after the ink gets finished.
Hp Envy 4500 ePrint Setup makes you to print from your Smartphone anywhere in the world. HP EPrint Setup is Simple and efficient to use
Hp Envy 4500 Printer’s Cloud Print Setup enables all Devices to Print from their gmail and Google Documents without any Printing System Setup.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Printer and Scan Doctor is a Printer Diagnostic Tool. Download and Install HP Printer and Scan Doctor App to Fix all Printer related issues of your Printer.
HP Envy 4500 Printer Basic Setup and Installation
Step 1 : Unboxing your printer safely
- Your printer is surrounded by tapes and covers.
- Take the printer from the shipment box and place it in the appropriate place.
- Carefully unseal all packaging from outside as well as inside the printer.
- Make sure all components of your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer are in the shipment box before removing the packaging materials.
- Remove the cover from the printer control panel.
- Lift your printer’s access door to install the ink cartridges.
- Remove the packing material from your Envy4500 Printer and peel the tapes.
- Close the entrance door of the tin cardboard and pull the cardboard out to fill with the required number of A4 sheets.
Step 3: Start with printing
- Pull out the input tray and the expansion unit.
- Place some plain paper sheets in the tray and fix firmly the width guides.
- To avoid paper jam, check that you do not curl or bend the inserted paper.
- Push the paper width guides until they fit in place.
- Align the documents before you print.
- When the HP Envy 4500 ink cartridges are aligned, a test page will be printed.
Step 2 : Fixing your printer to the computer
- Go to the following steps to connect your printer to the source of power.
- Unpack from the printer all the packaging materials.
- Push the input tray inwards until it fits in.
- Plug into the back of the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer and the other end of the power cord into the power outlet.
- Turn on and set the preferred settings for your device.
- Enter the preferred language and country / region settings on the control panel of your printer.
- Finally, by clicking Yes, approve settings.
- If required, you can also enter the date and time.
Step 4: Ink cartridges fixing
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Take off the ink cartridges by holding them on the sides of the package.
- Please remove a plastic strip that covers the ink cartridge.
- Install the new cartouches and push them to the slot.
- Make sure the carriage is firmly fixed.
- Close the lid after the cartridges have been replaced.
- Confirm to the right the black cartridge and to the left the color cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
How to setup HP Envy 4500 Printer?
Follow the steps given to unbox your 123.hp.com/setup 4500, starting with the basic printer setup.
- You have to remove the tapes and packaging materials around and inside the printer.
- Carefully handle printer parts; damage can cause the printer to fail.
- Check whether any packing material is left in the input tray and in the cartridge areas.
- Keep packaging materials for recycling as soon as the printer and its components are removed.
- The next step is to supply your printer with a power supply.
- To do this, connect the inlet end of the cable to an electric outlet, and the back of the printer at the other end.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer when the power cable is successfully connected.
- Go to the settings in the control panel of the printer to set your device date, time and language.
- For more instructions on setting up the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 Printer, see the User Manual.
How to install the ink cartridge in HP Envy 4500 Printer?
Follow the next steps to install the 123.hp.com/envy4500 ink cartridges.
- Once papers are loaded on the input tray, the ink cartridges are installed in the printer.
- Use only the true ink cartridges along with the package of your printer.
- The ink cartridges need to be handled carefully. If not, the printer may fail.
- Pay attention to the ink cartridges by touching their sides covered by a black plastic layer.
- Open the door of the cartridge and insert the cartridges into your slot.
- Put the colored black ink cartridge to the right and the colored ink cartridge to the left of the printer slot.
How to load paper into the input tray in envy 4500 printer
Follow the next steps carefully to load the documents into your printer’s input tray.
- Use only the documents recommended for printing.
- A4-sized plain white sheets are preferred to be used to print a document.
- Open the printer’s input tray and pull the extensor out.
- Change the paper width guide before the papers are placed on the input tray.
- The paper width guide is used primarily to adjust the width of the input tray.
- Set the sheets using this slider and slide them to the bottom of the input tray.
- An automatic printer alignment page is printed once you successfully insert the papers.
- For more instructions needed on the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 Printer ink cartridge installation, Contact our Technical Experts.
Printing status report and alignment of the cartridge
- Before printing a document, be sure to check the print quality.
- For better results, align the ink cartridges correctly.
- Make sure you stacked the input tray with a sufficient quantity of papers before testing the print quality.
- Check the alignment page and follow the instructions for aligning the ink cartridges given on the printed document.
- To check the quality of the text, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
Print the documents required using one of the following methods: HP Smart App and HP Printer Software.
123 HP ENVY 4500 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
Follow the steps below for installing the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer driver after connecting your printer to the wireless network. Have your USB cable useful and connect it when prompted.
How to download the Hp Envy 4500 Printer Driver?
The printer driver and the software are crucial to the communication between the printer and the computer. Find the best drivers for our site on the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer.
How to install HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver Software?
Check for an updated version of the printer driver and software for your printer. If not, install our official 123 hp com Setup Envy 4500 driver and printer software from your website. Once the printer’s hardware is installed, move to the software installer.
- Open your web browser and search the driver.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the Search Bar and click Search.
- A list of printer drivers available will be shown on the screen.
- Select the driver that best fits your printer and click Download to install.
- Go to the screen with the prompts to complete the installation.
123 HP ENVY 4500 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
HP Envy 4500 Printer Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows OS
This strategy applies to both Windows and Mac devices, where your HP Envy 4500 Printer is set up and installed. Make sure your printer is flexible to work in a local network in wireless connectivity. Download an updated version of the 123.hp.com/envy4500 or 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer driver.
123HP Envy 4500 Printer Wireless Setup on Windows OS
- Go to the Print Window and change the settings of the printer for the best result.
- Before you print a document, set the text size, font, layout and appearance settings.
- Select your device’s file or menu icon.
- Click Print settings from the app used for the document creation.
- To proceed with advanced settings, select Printer properties such as layout, quality and printing settings. These may differ depending on the performance system you use.
- Make sure that the settings are taken into account during printing.
These settings may vary depending on the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer models
- Portrait or Landscape orientation :Layout, Finishing or Features tab
- Paper tray source : Paper quality source
- Paper type : Paper size
- Duplex printing :Layout, Finishing tab, Print on both sides.
Change your quality of your paper and other settings with the following options:
- Select Advanced options for improved printing quality.
- Paper Quality Tab-color or B / W.
- Click OK and then select Print options to go on.
123 hp com Envy4500 Printer Wireless Setup on Mac OS
- Use the Print window to change your print job settings.
- The font size and style of the text, page layout and appearance in the app can be set by this output.
- To open print settings, select a file and click the Print option.
- To find the menu, click Details.
- Select the printer from the menu shown.
- Choose the option to change the print job or paper type on the presets menu.
- Click on the Unnamed menu in the middle of the window to select various settings and change the previous setting.
- Paper type and size : Media & Quality settings -> Paper type
- Paper tray : Media & Quality Settings -> Feed From or Paper Source
- Quality : Media & Quality settings -> Print Quality
- Duplex Printing : Layout Menu ->Two-sided Printing-> Pages to Print.
- After changing the settings, click Print to finish printing.
Print with HP smart app
Go to the following instructions for printing successfully using the HP Smart app method.
- Load in the printer’s input tray some plain white papers.
- Open the HP Smart App and select your printer.
- Choose the document or photo to print.
- Now click to proceed with the Print option.
Print documents or photos with HP Envy 4500 Printer Software
Install the appropriate printer driver and photo printing software by using this method. 123.hp.com/setup 4500 can also download printer software recommended to your computer. You can also download it.
- Load some A4 sheets in the entry tray.
- Open a Printer Properties dialog by simultaneously clicking on the Ctrl and P keys.
- Set the details and change the properties of paper size, color, and paper orientation.
- To start the printing process, click Print.
How to copy and scan documents from HP Envy 4500 Printers?
How to Copying documents on HP Envy 4500 Printer?
- Place the printed side of your scanner platform in front of the document.
- Before proceeding, make sure your scanner is activated and connected to the computer.
- In the bottom left corner on the screen, click on the Windows logo and open Start.
- Type in the Start menu “fax and scan” to search for Windows Fax and Scan application.
- At the top of the Start window, click on Windows Fax and Scan.
- Now, on the upper left side of the Fax and Scan window, click the New Scan option. A new window will open.
- Make sure your scanner is right.
- In the drop-down box, select the document type.
- Click the drop-down Color format box and then select Color or Black and White.
- Select the drop-down type file and select the file type to save the scanned document on your computer.
- The best way to select a PDF is to scan anything but a photo.
- Click Preview in the window bottom.
- To start scanning your document, choose Scan.
How to Scan documents in Envy 4500 Printer?
Download and install recommended 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer software for scanning your documents. Using one of the following methods, scan the document.
Scan with HP Smart app
The HP Smart app is widely used to scan printer scanner documents or photos. The HP Smart app contains tools for adjusting the scanned image. Follow the instructions to start scanning with the HP smart application.
- Scan from a Windows 10
- Keep the paper to be scanned with the printed face down on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart app and click Scan option.
- To view the preview of the scanned document, select the Preview button.
- Once the scanning process is complete, click the Save icon.
- Scan from an Android or iOS
- Download the HP Smart app for mobile use on your mobile device.
- Connect the HP Smart application to your printer.
- To do this, click on the+ icon to add a new printer on the application.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer tells you to select the document you need to scan from your mobile phone.
- Select it, then click OK.
- If necessary, the scanned text or photo can be saved, shared or printed.
- Scan using the Web scan
The web scan allows you to scan any document or image from your PC’s web browser. This feature is default in Off mode. Go to the next steps to scan the web:
- Check the IP address to open your printer’s web server, then go to the server.
- Click the Settings tab. Click.
- Go to the security menu administrator settings and click on the EWS web scan to activate the Web scan.
How to update your hp envy setup 4500 Printer
Sometimes you need to manually update your printer to improve its performance. Enable the Web Services feature and make sure your printer is connected to a wireless Internet. The printer automatically checks and installs the updates once it is connected to the internet. Do the following for Automatic updates to the printer.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and enable the printer to check for updates automatically.
- On the Home screen, choose Setup -> Tools -> Update the Printer.
- Choose the Printer Update option, and click Install Automatically or Alert When Available for further updates.
How to configure Web services
Follow the next steps to establish the Web Services via an Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Click Set up on the Sets of Settings icon of the Embedded Server.
- A new window with set of instructions appears on it.
- Finally, click Continue to proceed with Embedded Web Server Services.
HP Envy 4500 services for eprint
Use the HP ePrint Services feature to access your printer at any point. You just have to get the email information of the printer by pressing the Information or Cancel button. Make sure that your computer or mobile device has an active Internet connection before activating this feature. Enable your 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer for the web services option and then take the next steps to Print through a HP ePrint App.
- On the device you want to connect, open the email application.
- Click the New email button and add the file you want to print.
- Enter the mailing address of HP ePrint in the To: field, then click on the Send email option.
- If any web services are not visible, remove the services from the printer control panel by clicking the Web Services tab, and select Remove Web Services in Settings.
123.hp.com/ENVY4500 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
How to solve Envy4500 problems with paper jam and feed
- Turn off printer.
- Pull the input tray out and remove the stuck paper.
- Once the paper is removed reinsert the input tray into the printer.
- Access the area of the ink cartridge.
- Open the door to the ink cartridge to relocate the carriage of the printer.
- Check for all jammed paper in the area of the cartridge.
- Remove from the wagon the jammed paper.
- Close the access door to the cartridge.
- Now open the printer’s rear door.
- Check for paper in the area.
- If yes, remove the paper and close the rear entrance door.
- Avoid using tools to replace objects such as papers in the carriage of the printer.
- To prevent paper jams in 123 HP Envy 4500 Setup, clear frequently the output tray and do not use torn or folded papers.
- Make sure you do not overload the input tray with excess paper.
How to Fix Hp Envy 4500 Ink Cartridge Printer Problems?
- There are many reasons why the cartridge nozzles dry up and fail to print correctly, even though there is plenty of ink in it.
- The common reason for this is the unusual use of the printer which leads to a blocked nozzle.
- This problem can be reduced by frequently using a printer or performing regular cleaning and ink tests to ensure that the nozzles remain obstructed.
- Another common cause of dry and obstructed nozzle heads is the use of expired cartridges.
- Many people don’t know the expiry date of the printer cartridge.
- The use of cartridges after the date mentioned can lead to printing problems.
- To minimize this problem, always check your cartridges ‘ expiry dates and then buy them. Do not use refilled cartridges.
- If the recharge is not done properly, air can enter the tin cartridge, which can lead to the drying of tin or blocked tin heads.
- Make sure it is done professionally when refilling the cartridges.
- The temperature can also affect your ink cartridges ‘ performance.
- Therefore, keeping your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer in a room with a stable temperature is always recommended.
How to fix issues of print quality
Use the guidelines to ensure that the paper you use is suitable for the print job. If not, reload the printer using the correct type of paper.
- Load some simple white papers into your printer’s input tray, facing downwards on the printed side.
- Do not use papers that are wrinkled or curled.
- Use the correct printing paper type.
- Store the photo paper into a resealable plastic bag in the original packaging.
- Maintain the papers on a flat surface.
- Try to use a different paper if the problem persists.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.