123.hp.com/dj3755 - 123hpcom Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup
123 HP DESKJET 3755 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Setup and Installation.
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver Installation.
- HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Installation for Windows OS.
- HP Deskjet 3755 installation for Mac OS.
- 123 HP DJ3755 Wireless setup & Installation.
- 123 HP DJ3755 WI-FI protected setup.
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer troublshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/dj3755 PRINTER SETUP
123HPCOM DESKJET 3755 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION
Unpacking the Deskjet 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer out of its packaging and keeping the power cables ready for connection. Now place the cords firmly in the wall sockets so that the devices do not have loose connections or power problems. Press the Home button on the left corner of the Hp Deskjet 3755 printer when you connect the cords.
How do I configure the HP Deskjet 3755 printer?
- If you first switch on the 123hpcom setup 3755 printer, it may make some noise.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows to pick the language, country and region next to the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer control panel. Press the OK button now.
- The 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer will now be displayed when the HP Deskjet 3755 ink cartridges are inserted.
- Lift the cover of the ink cartridge with the cutouts at the sides of your Hp Deskjet 3755 printer.
- See the labeling on the back of the cartridge and initially install the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles. (NOTE: the color on the locking heels should be matched by the color shown on cartridges.) Push the ink cartridges slowly into their slots.
- Install the black cartridge using the same process.
- Once you’ve finished installing the original HP cartridges, the Control Panel displays a message box. Click OK Load the input tray stack of paper. The Hp Deskjet 3755 Setup printer is now printing an alignment page.
- Once the alignment page is printed, scan the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- After the alignment page is scanned, the’ Fitting Successful’ message box is displayed in the control panel of the printer. To continue, press Ok button.
- Users can now connect their printer wirelessly or via Ethernet or USB to a network.
After the basic setup is finished, install the Hp Deskjet 3755 printer software by visiting 123.hp.com/setup 3755 or inserting the printer CD. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the printer. The driver software can be downloaded from the 123 hp com dj3755 or 123.hp.com/dj3755 website.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver Installation
While installing the 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer, you’ll need to temporarily connect a USB cable between your printer and pc.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Software Installation for Windows OS
You will need a operating system of windows 7 or above in order to use the downloadable driver from 123hp.com/setup 3755 site.
Hp Deskjet 3755 installation for MAC OS
Connecting the 123 hp com deskjet 3755 Printer to the apple device requires a version above 7.
If the device is not connected through USB or printer connected to wireless setup.
Click on Settings icon on the HP Deskjet 3755 printer display and proceed to navigate to the option wireless setup wizard
Find out the desired wireless network and then proceed with connecting to the network.
Once connected to the network you can print a network setting page and proceed with the driver installation for the MAC for your HP deskjet 3755 printer.
123hpcom dj3755 Driver installation
Proceed to System Preferences in Apple Menu which will be available at the top.
Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection and go to (+) sign to add the printer.
Once the HP Deskjet 3755 printer has been selected proceed with the installation and print a test page.
You can alse get the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 for the MAC os version you have.
123.hp.com dj3755 Printer USB Connection
While the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer is detected via USB cable the settings of the OS will get auto detected and a generic driver will get installed.
The generic driver will not have all the features and hence you need to install the software from 123.hp.com/setup 3755.
The setup will direct you through the complete installation with the optimum settings accepted by the microsoft opearting system used.
Hp deskjet 3755 Driver Installation can be done more easily for windows 8, windows 8.1 & windows 10.
The drivers have versions and based on the windows operating system used the ease of access for the user increases.
If you are not able to connect then you can contact our technicians who will help you out with the fix.
123.hp.com dj3755 Printer Connection without USB
When the microsoft windows device doesn’t have connected to the HP deskjet 3755, it requires a manual setup of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer to the wireless network and then proceed with the driver installation.
You have go to the wifi icon or button on the printer and then proceed with connecting the Hp Deskjet 3755 printer to the desired WIFI network.
Before proceeding with the driver installation you require the details of the WIFI network to which you wish to connect the HP deskjet 3755 printer. Like the username and password.
Once detected by the micorsoft windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, windows 7, windows vista device, the IP of the printer need to be located.
Once the IP has been found the printer can be connected and the driver of the printer is available in 123.hp.com/dj3755.
The specific drivers can also be found under the support hpcom website wherein you can download the specific driver required and used by you.
If there is any trouble following the procedure the technician here can help you to get connected to the HP pritner.
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup Services
The 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer Preliminary Setup needs effort from the User End. Initially finish the HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Software installation Setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Softwares are available in 123.hp.com/setup 3755. Follow our Steps and Complete the Hp Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver installation Setup process.
Install the Ink Cartridges Properly during Hp Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup. Replace the Empty Cartridge with new one after the ink gets finished.
Hp Deskjet 3755 ePrint Setup makes you to print from your Smartphone anywhere in the world. HP ePrint Setup is Simple and efficient to use.
Hp Deskjet 3755 Printer’s Cloud Print Setup enables all Devices to Print from their gmail and Google Documents without any Printing System Setup.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Printer and Scan Doctor is a Printer Diagnostic Tool. Download and Install HP Printer and Scan Doctor App to Fix all Printer related issues of your Printer.
123HP COM SETUP DJ3755 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP INSTALLATION
Users can print wirelessly from a smartphone, tablet, machine or other wireless Setup devices with HP wireless direct – without even having to connect to the existing wireless network.
With the Wireless Setup Wizard, you can manage the wireless access to your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer.
- Press the wireless icon on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer.
- Click the button next to the print configuration.
- By scrolling the Hp Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Wizard, click OK. Now the wizard looks for the list of networks available.
- See if your network name is available. If not, users can manually enter the network.
- Scroll to New Network Name and click OK.
- Enter the name and click OK.
- Use the WEP or WPA key on request.
- To confirm, click OK. The 123hpcom dj3755 printer setup is now trying to connect to the network.
For Mobile Printing Services, Connect Dj3755 Printer with ePrint Setup.
How to connect a new printer?
- Perform one of the following on the basis of the operating system you are using.
- Windows 8: Start – – > app bar – – > All Apps – – > Folder with printer name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > All Programs – – > HP – – > Printer folder – – > Printer name.
- Choose Setup and Software of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer.
- Select Connect a new printer from the options list and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
How do I change from a USB connection to a wireless network?
- Perform one of the following on the basis of your operating system.
- Windows 8: Start ––> app bar ––> All Apps ––> Folder with printer name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start ––> All Programs ––> HP ––> Printer folder ––> Printer name.
- Select Setup & Software Printer.
- Tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
How to change the settings of the network?
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer’s home screen.
- Select Settings followed by Advanced Settings.
- Make the changes you want to the Advanced Settings menu.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to change the settings.
123 HP DESKJET 3755 WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP
- Wireless 802.11/b / g / n network that includes an access point or router enabled by WPS.
- Wireless network connection or NIC (network interface card) computer or laptop.
- You should connect your computer or laptop to a wireless network that the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is connected to.
PUSH BUTTON METHOD (PBS)
- Press and hold down the Wireless button to start the WPS button for a few seconds. The wireless light now begins to blink.
- Now, on your router, press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button.
- It takes a few minutes for the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer to establish the wireless connection.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel to view the men.
- When you see the printer in error or perform a job, wait until the HP Deskjet 3755 printer completes the task and press the Wireless button.
- Select Settings from the display screen of the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer control panel.
- Now, tap Protected Wi-Fi Setup from the list of available options.
- If you have a Push button on the wireless router, tap Push and follow the instructions.
- If not, choose PIN and follow the on-screen prompts.
123.hp.com/dj3755 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
How to print on HP Deskjet 3755 Printer from your iPhone?
We talked about printing in the past through the AirPrint software. Users can print photos, documents, e-mails or other websites with any integrated iOS software solution from their iPhone.
- Make sure that you turn on the wireless icon before starting the print job and connect your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 to the Wireless connection network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone to check whether you are connected to your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer’s same wireless network connection.
- It should be noted that AirPrint can not support public wireless networks such as cellular data connections (3 G or 4 G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App Store and download a compatible iPhone printing application. Now, the app.
- Click the share button for the app and find the print icon.
- Go to the home screen to open the document, photo, email or web page, and choose the share icon. (You click on the Menu otherwise, then touch the Print option.) Tap Print Option after selecting the file.
- You will have to select a printer from the Printer Options menu.
- Select the printer you want to use.
- Change any print configuration, specify the number of copies to print and then tap Print option to get the work done in print.
When the printing process is complete, the documents or photos can be viewed by double-clicking on the Home button of your iPhone. Go to the center of the printer and select the document that was recently printed.
How can I cancel the print job?
If you want to stop the printing process, you can use your iPhone in a jiffy.
- Press your iPhone’s home button twice.
- The open and working apps are displayed on the screen.
- Now select Print Center and tap on it.
Once the Print Center app is open, tap Cancel Printing to stop the print job.
SOLVING PRINT PROBLEMS
If the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer does not print (no prints)
- If print jobs are stuck in the queue, then you cancel and reboot all documents in the queue. Try to print a page after the reboot process has been completed.
- If your printing printer is switched off, an alert message should appear on your computer screen. If it doesn’t, then the HP software you have installed has a problem. Uninstall and reinstall the software to prevent further problems.
- Checking whether all cable connections are secure and tight is always essential. If there is a loose connection, replace it with a new cable.
- If the blue light on the wireless icon doesn’t blink, you have to check the Hp Deskjet 3755 Printer wireless connection. Try to print a wireless test report in order to diagnose and resolve your printer problems.
- Check whether the firewall software installed on your computer prevents your computer and printer from communicating. In that case, temporarily deactivate the firewall and continue with the print job. Switch on the firewall once the pages have been printed.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer still does not respond to the above steps, try rebooting both the computer and the printer.
If something is missing or incorrect on the page
- Check the length of the USB cable and the location of the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer. Sometimes high USB-generated electromagnetic fields can cause slight distortions and spoil the printed quality.
- Shift your HP Deskjet 3755 printer away from the electromagnetic field in that case.
- Use a cable that is less than 3 meters long to minimize the effects of the electromagnetic field is recommended.
General Customer Queries in Hp Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup
- How do I setup my HP Deskjet 3755 printer?
- How do I connect my HP Deskjet 3755 printer to wireless network?
- How do I reset my HP Deskjet 3755 Printer?
- Hp Deskjet 3755 AirPrint Setup.
- HP Deskjet 3755 Setup guide
- How to Install, Change and Remove 123hpcom dj3755 ink Cartridge?
- HP Deskjet 3755 support
- How to print in Deskjet 3755 Printer?
- How to connect Deskjet 3755 to my IPhone?
- HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Instructions.
- HP Deskjet 3755 Google Cloud Print Setup.
- Hp deskjet 3755 setup mac
Contact Our HP Technical Support Team to resolve all HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup and Installation Issues including above mentioned Queries. We are here to serve you anytime.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.