123 HP DESKJET 3050 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Setup.
- 123 HP Deskjet 3050 Driver Installation.
- 123 HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Wireless Setup.
- 123 HP deskjet 3050 Printers Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/dj 3050 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3050 Printer is a great device for printing high quality prints at a very low price. To set up your printer for the first time, make sure you install correctly by following the instructions given. Products and accessories shipped with the printer may vary in different regions. Compare with the printer the items listed in the package and the available items. You can download 123.hp.com/dj3050 driver from HP Deskjet 3050 Printer.
Unboxing of HP Deskjet 3050 Printer
You first have to remove the Printer from the box with HP Deskjet 3050 by unpacking it and removing all the packaging materials used. Check thoroughly before the next step
- Unbox the HP Deskjet 3050 Printer to setup and install
- Packaging materials like tapes, stickers and boards from outside the printing press should be removed.
- To remove the packing materials inside the printer you have to open the scanner lid
- Remove all packaging materials from both the printer inside and outside
- Check whether all packing materials have been removed for easy installation from the printer
- The box in the printer is made up of ink cartridges, cable power and USB cable. Remove the content before recycling
- All packaging materials removed from the printer should be sent to the department of recycling.
HP Deskjet 3050 Printers power cord connections
For proper installation of the printer, the power cord should be connected. The power source is very important for the printer and to continue with other steps.
- Turn dj3050 and face the back of the printer to plug the power cord.
- The other end of the cord should be connected to an electric outlet as the power source for the printer
- You can see the power button at the top of the printer. Click the power button to start the printer and move to the next step
Installation of HP Deskjet 3050 Printer software
The HP deskjet 3050 printer hardware is finished and now it is time to install printing software which can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com/DJ3050 or 123.hp.com/setup 3050. Download the latest version of the site, or use the printer installation CD
HP Deskjet 3050 Printers Ink cartridge installation
The ink cartridge is shipped with the printer and the ink cartridges are properly installed in the printer using the step by step procedures given below.
- The carriage will be in the center of the printer after the startup process is finished. Continue to idle after giving the printer some time
- You only need to touch the black cartridge to remove the cartridge from its package.
- Pull the orange tabs to remove the tap without touching copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- The new ink cartridge has to be inserted in the empty with a little upward angle and you must insert the tricolor cartridge in the left and black cartridge in the right slot.
- The steps above can be used to insert new cartridges into the printer
- Ensure that you close the cartridge access door correctly, otherwise there may be errors.
HP Deskjet 3050 Printers paper loading in the main tray
After the installation of the ink cartridge, you must insert some plain white paper in the main tray to continue further steps. Check the instructions below to insert the papers properly.
- You have to raise the input tray to insert the paper stack
- The paper width guide should slide most of the side to the left.
- Now load a stack of paper into the main tray and stop the edge of the paper.
- Raise the tray extender and pull output tray and finish loading the main tray with paper stack.
HP Desk Jet 3050 printer ePrint
HP ePrint is a free HP Web service for printing files from anywhere. You have to turn on the Web services on the printer. This is an easy process. Without special drivers, HP ePrint works. Register for an HP connected account to view your HP ePrint work status and use your HP ePrint e-mail address to print anywhere. For more information, visit 123.hp.com/dj3050.
HP Desk Jet 3050 printer step-by-step ePrint procedures
- Check if you’ve enabled the web services. If not, turn on Web Services.
- Click the HP and Information button to view the information page and find your printer’s e-mail address.
- Once you find the email address you need to send your document to the printer by following the instructions
- Open your email application, whichever device you use like smartphones and smart devices
- Attach the document that must be printed by creating a new email
- Now send the email to the email address of the printer. The printer will print the attached document automatically.
- You should only enter the email address of HP ePrint in the “To” field. No further email addresses should be added to the field.
- Once an email has been received, it will always be printed. Visit hp.connected.com to check the print status
- The style, the text flow and the formatting may vary. For better quality documents such as legal documents, it is recommended that you use a computer with more control to print in proper format.
123 HP Deskjet 3050 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
HP Desk Jet 3050 printer is said to be the cost-effective and simple printer that makes users experience better than other desk jet printers. Print, scan, copy using any of your mobile devices or systems that you want to print. You can use the applications to the core using your smartphones and devices free of charge. Use web services such as ePrint, Air Print and many more cool products available for your convenience.
Check the operating system version and its compatibility before downloading. The operating system supporting the driver is Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Macintosh OS X versions 10.5, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.10x, 10.11.x and 10.12.x. You can also download your HP Deskjet 3050 driver from the 123.hp.com/dj3050 website. Follow the instructions below after downloading your driver.
- Turn on your computer to install the driver you have downloaded
- Connect the USB cable to your computer only if you are prompted to do so.
- You must download the setup file also to install the HP Desk Jet 3050 driver correctly.
- Run the file as an administrator and you will notice that the installation wizard is started
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the configuration and connect USB cable between your printer and computer.
- Wait for some time and proceed with the next steps when instructed
- You must manually enter the values for each step in the wizard and complete the installation process.
- After installation, your HP Desk Jet 3050 printer is ready for use.
HP Desk Jet 3050 printer driver CD / DVD drive installation
Before installing your driver, make sure your computer is connected to the CD / DVD drive and check if you have the CD installer shipped with your HP Desk Jet 3050 printer. Follow the instructions below to take further steps
- Check if your computer is connected to the CD drive to continue.
- Make sure the USB is not connected to the computer until you are requested to connect
- Insert the CD drive into your computer to execute the file. You will notice the installation wizard startup.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen to finish the process.
- Wait until the USB cable is connected to the HP Desk Jet 3050 printer between the computer. It will detect the printer after connection and move to the next steps
- Manually enter the values in the wizard and finish the installation
123 HP DESKJET 3050 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
Description of HP Desk Jet 3050 Web Services
HP provides web services such as HP ePrint and HP Printable as they help to print easier and more flexible. To use these web services, you need to activate the web services in your printer control panel
Hp DeskJet 3050 eprint setup
It is a free HP service that lets you print your HP ePrint printer anytime, anywhere. It is a free service. It’s a simple procedure like sending an email to your printer’s email address. For this service you don’t need to install any other drivers. All you need to do is switch on the web services.
HP Desk Jet 3050 Web Services Setup
You need to check if your printer is connected to the internet using a wireless service to set up web services in your printer. Follow the web services setup instructions after the wireless network connection is turned on.
- You must open the Embedded Web Server(EWS). This is the first step to starting the web services.
- Press the Web Services tab after opening the Embedded Web Server.
- Click Setup, click Continue in the Settings section of Web Services and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Allow the 123.hp.com/dj3050 printer to check automatic updates and installation if instructed.
- The printer will print a page of information if it is connected to the server that contains instructions. You must follow these instructions to finish the setup.
HP Desk Jet 3050 printer Remove Web Services
If you are not willing to use the web services available, you can remove them using the following steps
- You must open the Embedded Web Server in the initial step to remove web services
- Click the Web Services tab and click Delete Web Services in the Web Services Settings section
- You will find the Remove Web Services button. Click this button to remove Web services
- Finally click Yes to remove your printer’s web services.
- If available, the printer downloads and installs the printer update and the printer restarts. You must do the above step again to set up the Web Services
- If you are prompted and your network uses proxy settings, you will need to set up a proxy server. Follow the instructions on the screen and set up the server
- Contact your network administrator or the person who can set up a network if you do not have a proxy network.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.