123.hp.com/dj2655 - 123 HP COM DJ2655 PRINTER SETUP
123 HP COM SETUP DESKJET 2655 PRINTER
- 123 hp Deskjet 2655 setup Printer.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer driver installation.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Wireless setup.
- HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless setup of the printer.
- Wireless Protected Setup of HP Deskjet 2655.
- HP Deskjet 2655 Printing with Smart Devices.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/dj2655 PRINTER SETUP
123 HP Deskjet 2655 is a small printing printer that is very easy to print and operate, because it has only basic functionalities as printing and copying. The wireless settings are also easy. The driver can be downloaded from HP Deskjet 2655 from 123.hp.com/setup 2655.
Unboxing HP Deskjet 2655 Printer
- You need to remove the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer from the package to fix your printer for the first time.
- Drag your printer out of the packaging and remove all the seals.
- Make sure all protective tape is removed from your printer.
- Now connect one end of the power cord to an external power source once you’ve removed it.
- And plug the cable into your printer’s rear.
- Switch your device on.
- Then select your preferred language and your country If requested, you must update your date and time.
- When finished, click Apply, then OK.
Design Features :
The HP Deskjet 2655 printer has an automatic document feeder, which is seen as an additional benefit. The LCD touch-screen control panel enables easy access without pressing buttons to the printer.
Added Features :
This printer has some additional advantages that can improve printing and other printer actions. You can perform and access the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer more efficiently from anywhere. The wireless technology in the printer can aid you in accessing and instantly printing your printer.
How to Change the HP Deskjet 2655 printer settings
- You need to change the settings of your 123 hp com dj2655 printer depending on print jobs and documents. To carry out this action.
- Print the test page to know your printer’s status.
- You can change your printer directly from your computer if you have installed your 123.hp.com/dj2655 setup on your computer.
How to Change dj2655 function settings
- Choose the icon you want on your display just by sliding through the control panel.
- When you select the icon, look for the right setting you want to change.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and carry out all actions and proceed further.
- Once the settings are completed, the home screen icon will return to the main menu.
Changing the print settings
- Hit any of the options that you want to make changes to your control panel.
- Display the screens and carry out functions.
- Now choose the option on your home screen.
- 123.hp.com/dj2655 can be viewed. Find out more about your printer.
123 HP DESKJET 2655 Printer Driver Installation
While installing the 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer you’ll need to temporarily connect a USB cable between your printer and pc.
123 hp com dj2655 Installation for Windows OS
You will need a operating system of windows 7 or above in order to use the downloadable driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2655 site.
123 hp com dj2655 Printer installation for MAC OS
- Connecting the 123.hp.com/dj2655 to the apple device requires a version above 7.
- If the device is not connected through USB or printer connected to wireless.
- Click on Settings icon on the printer display and proceed to navigate to the option wireless setup wizard.
- Find out the desired wireless network and then proceed with connecting to the network.
- Once connected to the network you can print a network setting page and proceed with the driver installation for the MAC for your HP Deskjet 2655 printer.
Deskjet 2655 Driver Installation
- Proceed to System Preferences in Apple Menu which will be available at the top.
- Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection and go to (+) sign to add the printer.
- Once the printer has been selected proceed with the 123.hp.com/dj2655 installation and print a test page.
- You can alse get the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 for the MAC os version you have.
123.HP.COM/DJ2655 PRINTER USB CONNECTION
- While the printer is detected via USB cable the settings of the OS will get auto detected and a generic driver will get installed.
- The generic driver will not have all the features and hence you need to install the software from 123hp Deskjet 2655.
- The setup will direct you through the complete installation with the optimum settings accepted by the microsoft opearting system used.
- The driver installation of Deskjet 2655 can be done more easily for windows 8, windows 8.1 & windows 10.
- The drivers have versions and based on the windows operating system used the ease of access for the user increases.
- If you are not able to connect then you can contact our technicians who will help you out with the fix.
123.HP.COM/DJ2655 PRINTER CONNECTION WITH NO USB AVAILABLE
- When the microsoft windows device doesn’t have connected to the HP Deskjet 2655 , it requires a manual setup of the printer to the wireless network and then proceed with the driver installation.
- You have go to the wifi icon or button on the printer and then proceed with connecting the printer to the desired WIFI network.
- Before proceeding with the driver installation you require the details of the WIFI network to which you wish to connect the HP Deskjet 2655 printer. Like the username and password.
- Once detected by the micorsoft windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, windows 7, windows vista device, the IP of the printer need to be located.
- Once the IP has been found the printer can be connected and the driver of the printer is available in 123.hp.com dj2655.
- The specific drivers can also be found under the support hpcom website wherein you can download the specific driver required and used by you.
- If there is any trouble following the procedure the technician here can help you to get connected to the HP pritner.
123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer Wireless Setup
HP has introduced how to work with wireless devices. This helps people to connect and print their documents instantly. You are looking for one, and here’s 123 HP COM Deskjet 2655 printer to help you with wireless printing.
You can connect to a wireless network via the Wireless Setup Wizard 123.hp.com/setup 2655.
How can I connect Hp Deskjet 2655 Printer to a wireless network?
- Hit the wireless icon on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer.
- Click the button next to the print configuration.
- Now, after scrolling to the wireless wizard, click OK.
- Look out on the printer list for your network name.
- Scroll down to the new name of the network and choose OK.
- Enter your network name and click Apply.
- Click OK to confirm, the printer connects to the network automatically.
Changing Network Settings:
- On the Home Screen option of your printer, select the wireless icon.
- Choose the advanced configuration option.
- Make changes to the advanced configuration option.
- To change network settings, follow the on-screen option.
New printer installation:
- You can follow the corresponding steps on the basis of your operating system.
- If you are a windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP — > Printer Name.
- Select the setup and software of your printer.
- If you don’t have a CD, select Add new printer from the list of options and download 123.hp.com/dj2655 or 123.hp.com/setup 2655.
- Follow the instructions for installation complete.
How to convert USB to wireless connection?
- Make changes on the basis of your operating system,
- Windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> All Apps –> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start –> All Programs –> HP –> HP Printer Name.
- Select your Setup & Software for 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer.
- Select the USB connected to the wireless connection option.
123 HP COM SETUP DESKJET 2655 WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP
- You need a.11 b / g / n router that has a device or access point enabled for WPS.
- The computer or laptop is connected to a wireless network.
- Make sure your personal device is connected to the same network that is connected to your Hp Deskjet 2655 printer.
Method of push button:
- To start your WPS connection, press and hold the wireless button on the printer.
- When you see Wi-Fi led blinking on your printer, press the WPS button on your router.
- It can take a few minutes for the printer to connect to the wireless network.
- Select the wireless option on your printer’s control panel.
- Choose the control panel display settings option.
- Choose the WPS option to view the list of available options.
- If you have the push button on the wireless router, you can certainly do so.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect.
- Otherwise, select the PIN method and follow the instructions.
Print from Wireless Enabled Computer
- Make sure your 123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer’s Wi-Fi connection is turned on the HP Wireless option.
- Choose the wireless network to connect.
- If you are asked to enter a security code, enter it.
- Follow any instructions if you are using any of these Windows 8 users: Start–>App Bar–> Printer Name–> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista ,Windows XP User: Start–> All programs–> HP.
- Select the Setup and Software tab of your printer and click on the “New printer connection option.”
- In the connection option, select the wireless option and click the software HP Printer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup functions. Get installation instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 2655
HP Deskjet 2655 Printing with Smart Devices
The world has now come into people’s hands. Therefore, people are trying to make everything simple. Are you looking for such a chance to connect your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer on the go? Here are a few ideas that can help you much better.
Print Using MAC Devices
- Select the document or image from the Apple iPhone you want to print.
- Hit the share button. Share button.
- Find the option of printing and choose the option.
- Select your printer’s name to use and make print settings preferences. Hit the print button to start printing once you’ve done it.
Print Using Smart Devices
- Open Google Play store and look for applications for HP Printer Services.
- Install the application on your mobile phone.
- Open the document to print and select the right end of the screen.
- Choose your 123 hp com dj2655 printer from the printer list and use the arrow keys to make changes.
- Confirm you are connected to your printer and make changes.
- To print the document, click the Print option.
Print Using Windows Devices
- Select the document you wish to print and select the menu devices.
- Make sure your printer’s wireless network connection.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer from the printer list and make settings changes.
- Once you have made changes to the print option, press the print button.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
There are some major and common issues with the HP Deskjet 2655 printers when printing documents or images, which can help you solve the issue on its own to avoid such problems. We provide troubleshooting techniques. You can also find solutions by visiting 123.hp.com/dj2655. You can follow the steps to solve the problem with this website.
Some of the common problems with printer setup are paper jam, ink cartridge issue, printing issue, online problem etc. Let us now discuss one of the common issues.
123 hp Deskjet 2655 Printer Can not print:
- If the print job is in the queue. You must then cancel the documents.
- Reboot your computer and try printing the document.
- When your printer turns OFF and an error message appears, then HP Deskjet 2655 Driver software is the problem.
- You need to re-install the driver of the printer.
- On the other hand, if your printer driver is installed correctly and the error still prevails, then the cables connecting your printer can be checked.
- Install the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer setup with well-designed cables.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.