123.hp.com/setup 2548 Deskjet Printer
123 HP DESKJET 2548 PRINTER SETUP
- HP Deskjet 2548 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2548 Driver Download and Installation
- HP Deskjet 2548 Wireless setup of the printer
- HP Deskjet 2548 troubleshooting issues
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/dj2548 PRINTER SETUP
HP deskjet 2548 is an easy-to-print pocket-friendly printer primarily for small print jobs, because it offers only basic functionality such as printing and copying. Wireless configuration is also easy. You can download the HP Deskjet 2548 driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2548
The printer is equipped with an automatic document feeder that is an additional benefit. If you have an LCD touch panel that allows you to reach the printer easily without pressing buttons.
This printer offers additional benefits that can improve the printer’s printing and other actions. You can perform and access the printer more effectively from anywhere. The wireless technology introduced into the printer can help you access and print instantly from your printer.
Change the printer settings with HP Deskjet 2548
- You have to change the settings of the printer according to the print jobs and documents. To perform this action.
- Use the control panel of your printer to change the settings.
- Print the test page to know your printer’s status.
- You can change it directly from your computer if you install your printer setup from 123.hp.com/dj2548.
Changing settings for a function
- Select the icon you want on your display by sliding across the control panel.
- Once you have selected the icon, look for the appropriate setting to change.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, carry out all actions and continue.
- When the settings are finished touch the Home screen icon to return to the main menu.
Changing printer settings
- Please select any of the options in your control panel to make changes.
- Scan the screens and perform functions.
- Select the option on your home screen.
- 123.hp.com/dj2548 is open. Find out more on your printer.
Unboxing HP Deskjet 2548 printer
- You must remove the printer from the package to fix your printer for the first time.
- Drag and remove all the seals from the packaging of your printer.
- Make sure all protective tape is removed from your printer.
- Now connect an end of the power cord to the external power source after removal.
- And plug the cable into your printer’s rear.
- Switch your device on.
- Then select your preferred language and country. If requested, you need to update your date and time.
- When finished, click Apply, then OK.
Download the Deskjet 2548 manual for better understanding if needed.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
HP Deskjet 2548 Printer wireless setup
HP has introduced how wireless communication devices can be used. This helps people to connect and print their documents instantly. You’ve been looking for one of them, then here is 123 HP Deskjet printer for wireless printing.
With your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Setup Wizard, you can connect to the wireless network.
How to connect with a wireless network?
- Hit the wireless icon on the control panel of your printer.
- Click the button next to the settings for printing.
- Now, after scrolling to the wireless wizard, click OK.
- Look out on the printer list for your network name.
- Scroll to the new name for the network and choose OK.
- Enter your network name and click Apply.
- Click OK to confirm that the printer connects to the network automatically.
Changing the network configuration:
- Select the wireless icon on your printer’s Home screen option.
- Select the option for advanced settings.
- Make modifications to the advanced settings option.
- Follow the on-screen network settings option.
Installation of a new printer:
- You can follow the relevant steps on the basis of your operating system.
- If you are a windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP — > Printer Name.
- Choose your setup and software for the printer.
- If you don’t have a CD, select Add new printer from the list of options and download the printer driver from 123.Hp.com / dj2655 or 123.hp.com/setup 2548.
- Follow the instructions for the installation.
How to convert USB to wireless connection:
- Make changes on the basis of your operating system,
- Windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> All Apps –> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start –> All Programs –> HP –> HP Printer Name.
- Choose your Setup & Software printer.
- Choose USB option connected to a wireless connection by a printer.
Make changes to Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- You need a.11 b / g / n router with a device or access point enabled for WPS.
- Computer or laptop with wireless connection.
- Make sure your personal device is connected to the same network that your printer also has.
Push Button Method:
- To start your WPS connection, press and hold the wireless button on the printer.
- Press the WPS button on your router when you see your printer’s Wi-Fi led blinking.
- The printer can take a few minutes for the wireless network to be connected.
- Select the wireless option on your printer’s control panel.
- Choose the control panel display settings option.
- Choose the WPS option to view the list of available options.
- If you have the Push button on the wireless router, you can certainly do so.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect.
- Otherwise, select the PIN method and follow the instructions.
Printing from Wireless Enabled Computer
- Make sure your 123 HP Deskjet Printer’s Wi-Fi connection switches on the HP Wireless option.
- Choose the wireless network to connect to.
- If you are asked to enter the security code, enter it.
- If you use any of these operating systems, follow any of the instructions
- Windows 8 User : Start –> App Bar –> printer Name –> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP.
- Select the setup and software tab of your printer and click the “New Printer Option” option.
- Choose the connection option for wireless and click on the HP Printer Software.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation functions or get 123.hp.com/setup 2131 setup instructions.
HP Deskjet 2548 Printing with Smart Devices
The world is now in people’s hands, hence people are trying to simplify it all. Are you looking for such an opportunity to connect your printer on the go? Few ideas can help you much better.
Using MAC Devices:
- Select the document or the image from your Apple iPhone you want to print.
- Hit the share button. Share button.
- Find the option for printing and choose the option.
- Select your printer’s name to use and make print settings preferences.
- Hit the print button to start printing once you have done it.
Using Smart Devices:
- Open Google Play store and search for applications for HP Printer services.
- Install the application on your mobile phone.
- Change the configuration and start using your HP App.
- Open the document you wish to print and choose the right end of the screen.
- Select your printer from the printer list and make modifications using the arrow keys.
- Confirm the connection of your printer and make changes.
- To print the document, click the print option.
Using Windows Devices:
- Select the document you want to print and select the menu devices.
- Make sure your printer is wirelessly connected.
- Choose your printer from the printer list and make settings changes.
- Hit the print button once the print option has been changed.
123.hp.com/2548 Deskjet Printer Troubleshooting
Some major and common problems occur with printers while printing documents or images to avoid such problems. We offer problem solving techniques which can help you solve the problem yourself. You can also solve these problems by visiting 123.hp.com/dj2548. You can follow the steps to solve the problem through this website.
Some of the common problems with printing are paper jam, ink cartridge problem, printing question, online problem, etc. Let us now talk about one of the common issues.
Printer Unable to Print:
- Should the print job be in the queue. You must then cancel the documents.
- Reboot your computer and try to print it.
- If your printer turns Off during printing and an error message pops up, HP Driver software is a problem.
- You need to reinstall the driver of the printer.
- If your printer driver is correctly installed and the error still prevails, then check for the cables connecting your printer.
- Install the printer setup with well-designed cables.
- In case you were unable to install your driver software on your computer.
- Then check your computer for the firewall option.
- Remove the active firewall that blocks the installation of your software.
- Then try to install and fix the software later.
- Install 123-hp-printer-driver.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.