123 HP DESKJET 2131 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Deskjet 2131 Printer Setup.
- Deskjet 2131 Printer driver installation.
- HP Deskjet 2131 Printer wireless setup.
- HP DJ 2131 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/dj2131 PRINTER SETUP
HP deskjet 2131 is a pocket-friendly printer for domestic use for small print jobs. It’s very easy to print and operate as it only has basic functions such as printing and copying. Wireless configuration is also easy to do. You can download the HP Deskjet 2131 driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2131.
The printer is equipped with an automatic document feeder that is an additional benefit. If you have an LCD touch panel that allows you to reach the printer easily without pressing buttons.
This printer has some additional benefits that can improve the printing and other printer actions. You can perform and access the printer more effectively from anywhere. The introduced wireless technology in the printer can help you access and print instantaneously on your printer.
Changing HP dj 2131 Printer Settings
- The settings of the printer must be changed according to the print jobs and the documents. To take this action.
- Use the control panel of your printer to change the settings.
- Print the test page to know your printer’s status.
- If you have your printer setup installed from 123.hp.com/dj2131 to your computer, you can make changes from your computer directly.
Changing settings for a function
- Select the desired icon just slide across the control panel on your display.
- Once you select the icon, look for the correct setting you want to change.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and carry out all actions and continue.
- Once the settings are finished, touch the home screen icon and return to the main menu.
Changing printer settings
- Please click on any of the options on your control panel to make changes.
- Scroll through and perform functions through the screens.
- Choose the option on your home screen.
- 123.hp.com/dj2131 can be visited. Find out more about your printer.
Unboxing HP Deskjet 2131 printer
- You must remove the printer from the package to fix your printer for the first time.
- Drag your printer out and remove all the screens from your device.
- Make sure you remove from your printer all protective tape.
- Now connect one end of the power cord to the external power source when you have removed it. And plug the cable into your printer’s rear. Switch your device on.
- Then select your preferred language and country.
- If requested, you need to update the date and time.
- Click Apply once you have finished, then OK.
Download the Deskjet 2131 user manual for ease printer setup
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP DJ 2131 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
You can follow the appropriate steps on the basis of your operating system.
- If you are a user of windows 8: Start– > App Bar– > Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP — > Printer Name.
- Choose your setup and software for your printer.
- Select your configuration and software for the printer.
- If you have no CD then you can download the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj2131 or 123.hp.com/setup 2131.
- Follow the instructions for finishing the installation.
HP Deskjet 2131 Printer wireless setup
HP has introduced how to work with wireless devices. This helps people to connect and print their documents instantly. You’re looking for one of them, here’s 123 HP Deskjet printer to help you print wirelessly.
With your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Setup Wizard, you can connect to a wireless network.
How to connect Deskjet 2131 to the WLAN?
- Hit the wireless icon on the control panel of your printer.
- Click the button next to the print configuration.
- Now, after scrolling to the wireless setting wizard, click OK.
- Look out on the list of printers for your network name.
- Scroll down to the new name of the network and select OK. Enter your network name and click Apply.
- Click OK to confirm, the printer connects to the network automatically.
Changing Network Settings
- Select the wireless icon from the Home screen option on your printer.
- Change the advanced settings option.
- Follow the on-screen option to change the settings for your network.
How to convert USB to wireless connection
- Make changes based on your operating system that you use,
- Windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> All Apps –> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start –> All Programs –> HP –> HP Printer Name
- Select Setup & Software for your printer.
- Choose the USB option connected to a wireless connection for a printer
123 HP DJ 2131 Printer Wi-Fi protected configuration
- You need a.11 b / g / n router that has a device or access point enabled by WPS.
- Computer or laptop with connection to a wireless network.
- Make sure your personal device is connected to the same network that is also connected to your printer.
Push Button Method:
- Press the wireless button on your printer and hold it to start the WPS connection.
- Press WPS onto your router when you see your printer’s Wi-Fi LED blinking.
- It might take a few minutes for your printer to connect to a wireless network.
- Select the wireless option on your printer’s control panel.
- Choose the control panel display settings option.
- Choose the WPS option to view the list of available options.
- If you have the Push button on the wireless router, you will certainly be able to go with it.
- Follow the on-screen connection instructions.
- Otherwise, select the PIN method and follow the directions.
Printing from Wireless Enabled Computer
- Make sure your 123 HP Deskjet Printer’s Wi-Fi connection switches on the HP Wireless option.
- Choose the wireless network to connect to.
- If you are asked to enter the security code, enter it.
- If you use any of these operating systems, follow any of the instructions.
- Windows 8 User : Start –> App Bar –> printer Name –> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP.
- Select the setup and software tab of your printer and click the “New Printer Option” option.
- Choose the connection option for wireless and click on the HP Printer Software.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation functions or get 123.hp.com/setup 2131 setup instructions.
HP Deskjet 2131 Printing using Smart Devices
The world has now come into people’s hands. Therefore, people try to make it easy. Are you looking for such an opportunity to connect your printer on the go? Here are just a few ideas that are much better for you.
HP dj 2131 Printing Using MAC Devices
- Connect your windows device as you normally would to a wireless network.
- Collect information such as network I d, password, etc. so you can also connect your 2131 hp deskjet printer.
- You need to make sure the wireless network you are using is strong enough to access web services from HP.
- To keep your router close to the printer and windows system to ensure strong and uninterrupted connectivity.
- If any Ethernet or USB cables are attached to your HP Printer, disconnect it
HP Deskjet 2131 Printing using Smart Devices
- Turn on your printer HP Deskjet 2131 and make it stable.
- Open the wireless Setup Wizard by touching the printer control panel’s wireless icon and the setup icon.
- The Wireless Installation Wizard displays a list of network names available.
- Choose the wireless network to which you wish to connect.
- You can secure your wireless with WEP or WPA security measures and enter your password in order to establish a connection.
- Your wireless setup printer 123 hp deskjet 2131 should now connect to your wireless network.
DJ 2131 Printing Using Windows Devices
- Download the appropriate HP Deskjet 2131 drivers for your windows device, either by starting an installation CD or downloading the file from 123.hp.com/dj2131 Click on the file to run it on your windows system, either openly or doubles-click on it.
- Follow as you like to direct the screen and set the connection type, and add HP Deskjet 2131 printer as your Print Device when prompted.
- Tap Finish to complete the printing software installation.
- Once configured, test print to confirm successful installation.
123.hp.com/dj2131 DESKJET PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
There are some main and common problems that often arise with the printers when printing documents or images, so that we can prevent such problems with troubleshooting techniques that can help resolve the problem. You can also fix it by visiting 123.hp.com/dj2131. You can follow the steps to solve the problem with this website.
Some of the common problems with printers are the paper jam problem, the ink cartridge problem, the printing problem, the online problem, etc. Now let’s discuss one of the common issues.
HP dj 2131 Printer Can not print
- In case the print job is stuck in queue. You must then cancel the documents.
- Reboot your computer and try printing the document.
- If the printer turns OFF and an error message pops up, the HP driver software has the problem.
- You need to reinstall the driver of the printer.
- Only check the cables connecting your printer if your printer driver is installed correctly and the error still prevails.
- Install a printer setup with well designed cables.
- In case you could not install your driver software on your computer while you were installing it.
- Then check your computer for the firewall option.
- Remove the active firewall that blocks the installation of your software.
- Then try to install the software later and fix it.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.