The HP Deskjet printers are great for the money. The good and dense HP Deskjet 1510 printer setup offers multifunction like printing, copying, scanning, and web connection. The printing can be complete utilizing mobile connectivity with ePrint the print software for android mobiles. The AirPrint application helps the wireless printing works from iOS devices like iMac, iPad, and iPhone. Download the printer software and communicate to the printer model number from HP Deskjet 1510 printer.
HP Deskjet Printer installation 1510 setup-123.hp.com/dj1510
Open HP Deskjet 1510 Printer
- Start taking the box to verify the HP printer HP Deskjet 1510 printer setup, rotate the box on its side, and slide out your printer. Then eliminate the Styrofoam covers each one at a time and lightly install the package on an even outside.
- Established aside all the papers and reports that come along with the printer in the HP Deskjet 1510 setup. Then there is an establishment CD in the package for either windows and mac software and driver installation. The same can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 1510.
- The HP instant ink card for the printer too begins with the printer box, there is an instant ink policy that exists with HP. Next on supporting this policy, the ink formula is automatically forwarded to the HP service and obtained a new ink cartridge.
- There is a start here lead in the printer carton which includes written steps for setting up your printer. Finally, there is a Get started lead which gives primary troubleshooting and additional characteristics of HP Deskjet 1510 setup.
This is custom heading element
- Eliminate the plastic cover that holds around the surface of your HP printer.
- Next, Initial Open the front door and eliminate the cardboard inside. Then eliminate the strip on the front and back of your printer.
- Unbox the front cover and later open the ink cartridge access door to eliminate any cardboard and fill the ink cartridge access and the front door.
- Verify 123.hp.com/dj1510 setup for HP Deskjet printer linked problems. Then there is a box that includes a tri-color cartridge, power cord, black color cartridge, and USB cable.
- Loosen the power cord and plug in the cord onto the relay on the printer and the other edge to the wall socket. Lastly, switch ON the button, and now completed with setting up the HP Deskjet 1510 setup.
123.hp.com/setup1510 - Installing Ink Cartridges
- Begin with removing the front cover to open the ink cartridge access door. Presently, wait for any time till the ink cartridges get to the ink access area.
- Instantly open the black cartridge cover and get out your cartridge. Pull out the orange protecting film. Have known not to press the copper site it may break the ink flow and the print top.
- Correctly install the black ink cartridge in the black slot at a skyward angle until it locks into its place. Furthermore, repeat all the methods with a tri-color cartridge and close the ink cartridge access door and the first cover.
- Utilize purified water to clean the ink cartridge. The HP ink is water-soluble, so utilizing little hot filtered water can soften the ink on the print head and rehydrate the cartridge to regularly print again.
- The rubbing alcohol lifted by the wipe can also be utilized to clean the ink cartridges. Other techniques use centrifuges or ultrasonic cleaners.
123.hp.com/dj1510 - Paper Loading
- After installing ink cartridges, in the control panel, you will be helped to load paper in the input plate. You can do A1 or letter size fresh white paper.
- Presently open the input plate, take a heap of clear white paper, and arrange them both before inserting them in the input plate. Push in the paper till the paper stops.
- Next, modify the paper width leads until they rest toward the edges of the paper and slide in the input plate.
- Next, in the control panel touch yes and then completed after loading paper. Now install software and want drivers from 123.hp.com/ setup1510.
- After loading and touching done in the control panel, the arrangement page will be printed which will be utilized by the printer for corrected printing results.
Steps For Wireless Setup
- First, switch ON the HP Deskjet 1510 printer and connect your pc and the printer in a similar wireless network.
- Then download the software and driver for your printer from HP Customer Support by entering your printer name and model number 123.hp.com/setup1510. For Wireless Related Problems.
- HP’s simple start screen opens followed by a software download screen. Begin your download by selecting the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Besides, if your printer is not filled on the next screen, snap my printer is not displayed. There you can locate a wireless setup for the printer that eliminates Ethernet or any USB cable connected to the printer.
Installing The Device Software And Drivers
On the next screen, the possible software for this product is to explore. On the next screen, the list of the suggested full software and driver package is displayed. Then select the package and now click proceed the package begins to download. If suffering any problems with a software download for HP Deskjet 1510 view 123.hp.com/dj1510 or hp.com/setup 1510.
Then after downloading the software begins to start automatically. Follow the screen guidance and type your printer on the next screen to complete the method. Lastly, when the software installation is finished the HP Deskjet printer will print the Web Services Data sheet.
Guidebooks and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP Deskjet 1510 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially, switch on your printer and go to the Hp Deskjet1510 setup. Then select Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And select the Printer then type your printer name along with the service number. Now snap Submit.
- After studying the OS and driver features you have to click Download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- And a double snap to open the downloaded file. Easily follow the on-screen guidance of the installer to complete the driver installation method.
HP Deskjet 1510 software Driver Download for Mac
- First, navigate to the hp deskjet1510 setup. Then on the home page snap software Drivers and Downloads.
- And select the proper OS. Locate the driver setup you want to download.
- Presently snap Download and snap Save. later, open the downloaded .dmg file to begin the installation method.
- You can install utilizing three processes such as Wireless Connection, Regional Network Connection, and by USB Connection process.
HP Deskjet1510 Printer setup- E3 Error Troubleshooting
E3 error is shown on the printer show when there is a stuck in the carriage of the HP Deskjet 1510 printer. The paper stuck can be prompted by paper in the paper input plate or the carriage carrying the ink cartridges.
- Initial, open the input plate of the HP Deskjet printer and verify if there is any free or stuck paper. Utilize torchlight and verify if there is anything to eliminate smoothly and press the cancel button on the show. This will automatically restart your printer.
- Later, eliminate the ink cartridge from the carriage and set it perfectly to wait for some time till the carriage grows silent.
- Next, eliminate all the paper lines in your ink cartridge access area.
- Promptly push the cartridge to the left and clear the cartridge way then push it to the right and follow the same method.
- After cleaning ensure the carriage carrying the ink cartridge can move easily then close the ink cartridge access door and connect all the cables and switch ON the HP Deskjet printer 1510.
- Lastly, connect the power cord of your HP Deskjet printer with the wall socket and switch ON, the printer will reset.
We are an established third-party technical support team(123.hp.com/setup), we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.