- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer’s wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
USB Setup of Wireless :
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)”
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer