HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide|Fix HP Printer Problems
To the followers of HP printers, this system is truly a need. Your HP printer is your best friend at work that you can add on for printing your essential reports and sharing them securely. These certain services can come to a stop when your HP printer stops operating and needs to be troubleshooting.
Do you need to know how to troubleshoot HP printer issues? We offer to you a useful hp printer troubleshooting guide to resolve ink cartridge errors, ghosting problems, paper stuck, printer driver problems, and a lot more.
Troubleshooting 5 HP Printer Problems
In the following parts, we have given 5 general HP printer issues, their solutions as well as step-by-step guidance for you. Using this guidance, you will be able to navigate through the method simply and fix your HP printer like a technician.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Print Quality
Sometimes, the print quality of your hp printer troubleshooting guide may get affected. The black ink or color ink may fail to see printed, the printout may be quieted, the printed report may look blur, and even the printed ink may be covered. Let us see what you can do to troubleshoot the print feature of your HP printer.
- Reinstalling your printer driver has been displayed to fix the issues. For this, first, switch on your HP printer. If you are using a USB to connect the device with your PC, then remove the cable.
- Presently press the “Windows” key and open the “Control Panel”.
- Next, go to “Devices and Printer” and right-tap it. When you see the name of your printer, tap on it to remove or uninstall it.
- Just in case the name of your HP printer is not apparent in the list, you can go to the part “Printers”.
- A set of guidance will pop up when you move to the “Printers” part. Follow this on-screen guidance to remove your HP printer.
- The next step includes removing any other HP icons looking on the desktop or in the Windows “Start” menu.
- Once your printer driver has been removed, reinstall it. After the re-installation, the error will have been resolved.
Also, keep in mind that you should always use good quality HP ink cartridges as well as the right set of printing paper that is suitable for your HP printer.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Offline Error
When your HP printer displays the status as being offline, chances are that the network connectivity might not be proper. There could also be faulty settings. The HP printer offline status will not enable your device to interact with the system and so, you will not be ready to print or scan anything. Get a look at the fix for this.
- Initially, you will be needed to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- After the tool has been downloaded, work it on your PC.
- After the HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, tap on “Start”.
- Presently choose the name of your HP printer. On the off possibility that you do not see the name of your printer, tap on “Retry” and it will look.
- Your device may be helped to switch on your printer updates, in case any. Tap on “Yes” to install and then click “Continue”.
- Working the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool will determine the offline printer status. The tool will also instruct you with guidance in case there is an error with the connection.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Paper Stuck
Paper stuck are very general errors that happen while printing. It is essential to fix your HP printer by removing the paper stuck or else the system will not let you print anymore. In this part, we will tell you the steps for HP printer troubleshooting paper stuck.
- To start with, verify the input and output plates. Look inside these plates to get any bits of stuck paper.
- Presently, open the cover of the Automatic Document Feeder or ADF. Remove the stuck paper if you can see it there. Presently try a test print to verify whether the error has been solved. In case the error has not been resolved, then go on to the third step.
- Switch off your HP printer and remove the power cord.
- Presently, open the access door of the device and then move the carriage. Pull away the stuck paper from this area.
- The next step is to verify the paper path cover for the stuck paper, in case your printer has it.
- Also take out the input plate and examine it for lost bits of paper.
- In case your HP printer has a bottom clean out door, look below it to find the stuck paper.
- Presently, verify the back access door where the paper may have got stuck while printing.
- The next step is to carefully place rear all the parts you removed or moved.
- Reconnect your HP printer to the power cord and plug it in. Switch it on and then perform a test print. The cover will have been resolved by now.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Ghosting
Ghosting is another normal error you may find while doing your HP printer. In ghosting, you may be ready to print an image correctly, however, a lighter version of the picture may get printed outside in the report. Let us see what we can do to remove this error.
- Remove the power cord of your HP printer from the power reference.
- Presently, open the access door of your HP printer and remove the ink cartridge.
- Keep the removed ink cartridge carefully on the surface.
- The following step is to wait for 30 seconds.
- Presently, plug the power cord rear into your HP printer.
- Also place rear the ink cartridge in the device.
- Switch on your printer and perform a test print. The ghosting error will have been resolved by now.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Ink Cartridge
Your HP printer may decline to deliver prints when there is an error with the ink cartridge. The ink cartridge could be in the wrong slot, it could be dropping or it could even be inconsistent with your HP printer. Here we have given the HP printer troubleshooting ink cartridge solution. Take a look at it.
- The first step is to assure that the ink cartridge is suitable for the model of your HP printer. Take the help of the user manual to check the ink cartridge.
- The following step is to reset your HP printer. Keep your printer switched on and then remove its power cord.
- Presently, wait for at least a minute.
- Once you reset your HP printer successfully, the hp printer troubleshooting guide will have been resolved.
Contact : 123hpcom.tech
How do I get my printer from out of error state?
Online. Here’s the complete, step-by-step manual to fix these issues. if You want to change port settings and confirm that your printer is online.
What is a printer error?
A printer error means that the printer is unable to execute the printing work that you give to it because of an error. Here’s what to do if your printer won’t print in Windows 10?
What causes printer error?
There are several reasons why a printer error may appear. Even the lack of paper and ink can make an error. The data cable (or wireless connection) and drivers may also cause issues.
How do I receive my printer out of an error state?
Make ports site changes
- Click the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit click to open the Device Manager.
- Click View on the top menu > select choose hidden devices
- Right-click Ports (COM & LPT) > choose Proprieties
- Open the Port tools tab in the Properties window
- Choose any break assigned to the port
- Study the box move to qualify legacy Plug and Play detection > click OK
- Reboot your system and visit if it fixed the problem
Confirm that your printer is Online
- Click the Control Panel > choose Devices and Printers
- Choose Printer
- If you visit that your printer has the Offline status, right-click on it and choose Use Printer Online
- If it was able to move online, you will visit the Ready message alternative of Offline.
Restore the printer driver
- Open the Control Panel > choose View By Large icons
- snap on Devices and Printers
- Right-click on your printer > choose Remove device
- Confirm the device removal and restart your system
- After the PC reboots, it should automatically find and install your printer, if not, unplug it and plug it back anew.
Set the Print Spooler helps to automatic
- Click the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type services.msc in the Run box and click Enter.
- Search for the Print Spooler help to the right pane and first confirm that it is set to Start
- Right-click on Print Spooler > choose Properties
- In the General tab, place Startup type to Automatic from the drop-down menu > click Apply >click OK
- Close the help window and restart your system to see if it is done.
- Click the Start button > open Settings.
- Click Update & Security.
- Choose the Windows Update
- Click Check for update
- If it learns any updates, let it finish the process and restart your system.
- After rebooting your PC, check if updating Windows fixed your problem.
- We wish that our solutions helped you to fix your printer error problem.
- If you liked this article, quit a comment in the comment section below.