123 HP Printer Wireless Setup Support
Steps for Adding HP Printer to a Wireless Network
- Ensure that your computer and the wifi network is compatible with each other.
- Find your HP Printer Driver Software.
- Click on the Software file. Then it will open Setup Process.
- Turn ON the Printer.
- Do follow the instructions till you reach the network.
- Select Network(Ethernet/wireless) button in the middle of the page.
- Click yes,send my wireless settings to the printer. This will send your wifi network info. to the printer by locating them.
- Be Patience untill the Printer gets connected.
- Complete the Printer Wireless Setup Process.
123 HP Printer Wifi Setup for Windows
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/setup for windows Printer and its components is connected with computer, before Starting Printer wireless setup.
- You have to use the Good active Internet Connection with network username, Wifi network password and the computer should connect with same network as your printer device connected.
- Turn the Printer ON. Try to place the HP Printer and the Computer as close to each other for better Internet Connection.
- Remove Ethernet and USB cable from the Printer. Install the Printer Driver Software to HP printer wireless setup.
- Connect the USB cable after showing prompt from the screen. It will transfer some wireless data to the Printer.
123 HP Printer wireless Connection setup for MAC
- Make sure the Printer and Computer are get connected and all we need is a well active Network connection, its SSID and Password for HP Printer wireless setup installation. The Mac device and the Printer should be connected closer to each other for better Network Connection.
- During Installation, the Device screen will prompt for USB Connection.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup for driver installation by choosing your product and printer model number in the list.
- Follow the ON-SCREEN Instruction to complete The HP wireless printer setup for MAC
How to find your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password?
To Complete hp wireless setup, The WI-FI network password is Essential. Find your Password from the Wireless Router. The wifi network password is offered by your Internet service providers (ISP) after you got Wireless Internet Connection Service. This password can be obtained by the wireless router. WPA2 Password, Labelled wireless key, security key, WEP key are treated as your Password.
Likewise, we can also able to find your Password from WINDOWS and MAC Operating Systems.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup
The WPS setup can be achieved by connecting hp Printer Wirelessly either by Pin method or Push Method. When Compare to both, Push method is the Simple one. let see how to connect Printer using WPS Push method.
- Make sure The Printer and Wifi Router are compatible with WPS Push button mode.
- Select the Router with WPS Push Button.
- The Wireless Network that you are Using Should be utilize WPA or WPA2
- You Cannot Use the WPS mode to Connect the Printer, if WEP or Security is not available.
- Enable the WPS Push button Mode on 123.hp.com/setup Printer.
- After waiting few minutes, Tap the WPS button on Router.
HP Printer Auto Wireless Connect
Auto wireless Connect Method makes the user can able to connect the Printer Automatically with Wireless Network without Network SSID and Password. It doesn’t need any USB cable for connection.
- The Auto wireless Connect Setup can be used only after the installation of Printer Software.
- Computers which are compatible with Auto wireless Connect only can use this facility and AWC is Applicable in Windows Vista or later version, Mac OS X 10.5 and Higher Version.
- The Wireless adapter has the Control of both Operating System and Wireless Connection of the System.
- The Computer should not use Static IP Address and Wireless Network range have to be 2.4ghz and above.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.