HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One is a compact designed multi-functional printer that is in huge demand on small offices and large enterprises. Its wireless print feature allows you to rapid fast print at a speed of 35 pages per minute. Your printer is now compatible with only the dynamically secure HP Ink Cartridges that includes Cyan, Yellow, Magenta and Black colors. This should enable you to save on Ink and also to print at frequent intervals.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Auto-Wireless feature provides the benefit of installing your printer at a convenient location for a multiuser access in Offices. However this should not restrict you from connecting your printer through Ethernet Cables securely. Now your HP OfficeJet Pro Web Services are pre-loaded with apps and certainly are highly intuitive while setting it over the control panel. Easy connect to the printer using Mobile Print Technology that is readily available on AirPrint and HP ePrint Services.
Quick Steps for an HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Setup and Installation
- Open a web browser and then search for 123.hp.com/setup 8710 software download
- Now enter the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Model over the search bar and then click Begin to find for the printer driver
- Select the appropriate printer driver and then click the Download link
- Instantly the printer driver download message should appear then you can try to Save or Run the Setup file over windows. Double click the printer driver file for an automatic installation
- Now follow the onscreen instructions and then accomplish the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer connection and then its driver installation
- At last you should register and activate the printer utilizing the 123.hp.com/setup 8710
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer Functions
Now get to print from a computer and mobile device and then convert your stored and outdated documents to a hard copy. Your printer is highly capable of rapid fast printing on a consistent basis. The Universal Printer Software will render accurate fonts and images to be printed efficiently.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Scan Software is a powerful tool to make copies of your photos and documents effectively. This HP Scan feature finds its greatest application in offices and enterprises for keeping track of reports and charts. 123.hp.com/Setup 8710 is so easy to handle that now you can store the emails and documents over the web instantly.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Copy is a versatile feature that could copy from ID card, 2-sided document, photo and newsletters.
Note: 123.hp.com/Setup 8710 in the control panel is good enough to copy all kinds of pictures and documents without the hassles of endlessly changing the copy settings on every time.
How to Print a document in HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer?
Steps to Print a document in HP 8710 Printer
Open a print document and then go ahead to change the necessary settings. While performing the print a document you should go to the print dialog and then modify print settings individually.
- Know yourself to edit a document with respect to correct font & size, print layout and appearance settings
- Click File menu and then select Print option
- Click Properties or Preferences button to select the values for correct paper type and layout
- Ensure that you have selected the desired HP OJ Pro 8710 Printer and then none of the print settings is altered
- Click OK and then click Print button
- Make use of the Advanced Print Settings to apply the best recommended settings
Steps to Print the Photo in HP 8710 Printer
123.hp.com/Setup 8710 web is highly efficient in printing color photos on standard paper type and print settings
Step 1: Insert Photo Card within Input Tray
Load the photo tray with cards. Select the card type according to the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 settings.
- Get rid of the standard size paper from the Input Tray and then load the photo card with its short edge facing the Tray Marker
- Slide and adjust the paper width guides according to the card size and then keep them intact
Step 2: Print the Photo
Open the print dialog and then decide to change the default print settings.
- You can edit a Photo setting right from its color, contrast and brightness level
- Select a Photo and then right click to open it using Photo Viewer
- Click the Print button and then choose HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
- Now you can alter values for Photo Layout, Quality, Color and Advanced Settings
- If all the print settings are present over the print dialog in photo viewer and some of the print preferences are unavailable then try using MS Paint utility
- Click Print and then select Preferences option
- Try to change the document properties and then select OK button
- Click Print button and then at once pick it up from the Output Tray
What are the steps to Copy a document or photo in HP 8710 Printer?
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 is a good performer in copying enormous number of prints and acquaint them to a booklet.
Note: The picture that you choose for printing using HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer may be similar to default settings. Although your Copy steps would not be varying any further.
Step 1: Place the document or picture
Place the document over the scanner glass or above the Automatic Document Feeder tray. Your printer is far more capable of copying borderless photos effectively.
- Switch on the power for 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710
- There are at least two different methods in copying your documents and they are given below
- ADF: Place the originals with it print side facing upwards on the ADF tray. Adjust the paper width guides to keep the originals intact. Now check the control panel for performing the Scan procedures
- Scanner Glass: Place the originals above the scanner glass with the print side facing the glass. Make sure that your originals are kept within the marked engraved signs and then close in the scanner lid
Step 2: Photocopy the desired Photo
- Go to the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 menu and then open the Copy folder
- Now try to select the desired copy options from Document, ID card and Photo setup
- You can specify the number of copies using up/down arrow buttons
- Now you may choose the required tray from which paper can be utilizing for copying
- Try to select single-side or 1-2 sided dual copy settings
- Touch Preview button and then get the preview screen with a no of copy settings to choose from. Easy crop image, resize and align the contrast levels and then copy the originals according to your needs
- Tap Done and then return to copy setup
- You can also manually customize the copy settings and then set values for the given below parameters
- Tap Lighter/Darker: Slide the darkness/brightness levels and then tap Done button
- Tap Quality: You can select the desired quality levels according to the media
- Select Draft Mode to perform an instant copy and then save on ink. Select Normal Mode for obtaining a standard copy quality and best endurance
- You can enlarge the originals and then copy it with preserving its information
- Tap Advanced/Enhance settings and then create a margin shift on the left side of the originals
- Tap Binding Margin and then tap Done. Ensure to mark the check box that is adjacent to Save Current Settings option. Tap Done button
- Tap Back button to return to the copy menu screen
- Now select either a Start Black or Start Color Copy button and then initiate the capture image process
How to Scan with HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer?
Steps to scan a document using HP Scan Software:
- Place the originals above the ADF or over the scanner glass and then close the lid. If you want to scan a borderless photo then the scanner glass is the better option to choose from
- Run the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Scan Software over the windows and then click Scan button
- Over the Scan settings window try to select the desired shortcut with respect to the original loaded
- Then you can change the default scan settings and then click Show Scan Preview link
- You can check the preview screen and then make refined amendments on scan settings
- Click Advanced settings to change the color, quality and scan folder path
- Click Scan button to initiate the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 scan process
- At the end try to save the programmed scan settings over the HP Scan Software
- Try to select the destination folder and then the desired name for the scan settings for store procedure
- Go to the desired scan folder and then double click the saved scan settings to once again utilizing it for scanning files
Steps for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printing using Windows
Print the documents using the windows computer and print settings. Get the optimized results by changing the settings from the print dialog window.
- You can try to change the font name and its size. Also select a suitable layout option then proceed to set values for the appearance settings
- Over the selected app for creating the document try to click File menu. Now choose the print option to access the default print settings
- Locate Properties or Preferences button and then click it. Go ahead and change the layout, quality and advanced print settings one after the other
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 software is selected in the print window
- If necessary you can reset the quality level and color settings
- Click Print button
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Procedure
- Ensure to connect your computer and printer to a common wireless network
- Terminate the USB and Ethernet cable from the printer and then switch on the power for all printer, router and computer devices
- Touch the screen display and then swipe down the tab to view the dashboard menu. Tap Settings and then select Network Settings tab
- Try to note down the wireless network name and password details
- Locate the router device and then get the WEP, WPA and WPA2 passwords
- Open the printer dashboard menu and then tap Auto-Wireless Setup Wizard. Tap OK button
- This initiate the HP Printer Auto-Wireless connection and then connects to a list of wireless networks
- Touch to select the desired router network and then tap OK button
- Now you can enter the WEP/WPA key and then tap OK button
- In a short while your printer should get synchronize and connected to a router network
How to resolve HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer Issues?
Why is HP OJ Pro 8710 Printer in Offline mode?
While printing a document or photo you should have noticed sometimes that you printer is in offline mode. Try to follow up the given below steps to troubleshoot the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 Offline issue.
Fix the Offline Issue automatically
HP Print and Scan diagnostic troubleshooting software can easily detect the printer offline issue and then sort it out in a quick time.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor program in windows and then click tools menu button
- Click the Start button and then follow the onscreen instructions
- The Scan Doctor should be able to detect the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 driver. Then click Next button
- In the next step you can try to resolve Fix Printing issue
- Now you should get a result about the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 availability
- Ensure that a white checkmark is enabled in your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 and then click Test Print button
- If you get a wrench mark over the HP OJ Pro 8710 then you should go about and try Test Print
- If you have a yellow exclamation mark over the HP OJ Pro 8710 then it proves that your troubleshooting steps have failed. Click the Skip button
- If you have a red X mark over the HP OJ Pro 8710 then follow the onscreen instructions to resolve offline issue
Fix the Offline issue manually
- Open the devices and printers folder and then right click the desired HP Printer to assign an default printer setting
- Reset the power in your printer and then continue printing
- Ensure that your printer port is configured
- You may also manually change the network setting and then try printing
- Add one more of the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 to windows
- Try to uninstall HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software in windows and then reinstall it
If all of the above steps fails in resolving the printer offline issue then you can give us a call on the toll-free number 1-888-249-8496. Contact our printer expert and then get the printer offline issue solved easily without any delay.
Steps to resolve the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 USB Scanner Setup Error
Sometimes while performing a scan operation you should have passed through the frustrating experience of windows failed or HP OJ Pro 8710 Scan Software failed to detect your HP Scanner. This could happen mainly due to the following reasons.
- Scan unsuccessful
- Scanner unavailable
- Unable to Scan
- Scanner fails on initialization
- USB Scan undetected
Step 1: Reboot your Printer and Computer
- Turn off the power from your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 printer and computer
- Make sure that the printer power cord is directly connected to the power source
- Now try to switch the power on for both printer and computer
- Once again initiate the scan a document process
Step 2: Reset the USB Connection
- Try to use another USB port in your computer for connecting the printer
- If you have a USB Hub or Docking connectors for the printer setup then at once disconnect the USB cable from the hub and then directly connect it to the USB port that is present in computer
- Always make sure that the USB cable is strictly limited to 3 meters length only
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer if it is devoid of any usage for a while
If you have many devices connected through the USB connection then try to install a power hub and then link them to it. Otherwise you can proceed to the next level of troubleshooting steps.
Step 3: Troubleshooting using HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Print and Scan diagnostic troubleshooting can work automatically during the detection and repair process of the USB Scanner.
- Run the HP Print and Scan software and then click Start button
- Over the troubleshooting window you can select the 123.hp.com/OJPro 8710 printer and then click Next
- Click the Fix Scan button and then follow the onscreen instructions
- At last you should be getting the results in a number of troubleshooting stages that explains about re-connecting the USB Scanner
Step 4: Steps to uninstall the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software
- Unplug USB cable from the printer end
- Click Start menu and then open the control panel window. Double click Programs and Features tab to open it
- You should now have a list of installed programs in windows. Try to select HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software. Click Uninstall button
- Follow the onscreen instructions to remove the HP 8710 software from windows
- You should now restart the windows OS and then find for the USB Scanner
Step 5: Find for an installed Printer Device within windows
- Open the Devices and Printers folder and then locate your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer
- Right click the HP 8710 Printer to select the remove tab
- Turn off your printer once it is completely deleted from windows
- Ensure that the USB cable is connected to the computer and then power up the HP 8710 Printer
- Restart the windows OS and then check if the USB Scanner is detected
Step 6: Reinstall HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Software
Get the latest of 123.hp.com/Setup 8710 software downloaded from our website. Ensure that the HP 8710 software is compatible for windows OS.
Note: Alternately you can also use the printer installation disk to install the HP 8710 Software.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer power
- Ensure that there is no additional programs running on windows OS while the printer software installation is in progress
- Go to our website to download the software from software & driver section
- Try to identify the printer model series and then download the software
- Double click Setup file and then follow the onscreen instructions. Choose either Typical or Recommended install settings and then finish the USB Scanner Setup
Step 7: Check for the Windows Image Acquisition settings
You should check for this WIA setting in order to verify the connection link that exists between your HP 8710 software and USB Scanner device. If the WIA Service driver is inactive then your scanner would become unavailable.
- Open the windows control panel and then access the administrator settings to find for the WIA service running within
- Scroll through the entire service list to check if WIA service is active
- You can now try to use the Scanner device
Step 8: Activate the Windows Image Acquisition service
- Run the windows command prompt from the start menu
- Type Administrator and then click Run button
- Now once again open the command prompt and then enter Net Stop Stisvc to run it. You should get a message confirming to the halt of WIA Service completely
- Repeat the above step using the Net Start Stisvcdepend=rpcss/ShellHWDetection command and then activate the WIA driver for your HP Scanner
- You can now begin to scan the document