123 HP Printer Setup and Installation Support
123.hp.com/Setup which includes HP Printer unpacking, Connecting the Printer to the power source and Selecting Printer Preferences Settings, Ink cartridge installation and loading paper tray, then complete the HP Printer setup by Download and Install Driver Software.
Hp printer unpacking
- Take the Printer out from its package and remove all materials which is present inside the Box.
- Ensure all the Printer Accessories is there.
- Inspect the Printer and check any damage is present or not.
- Locate the Printer nearer to the Computer which is easy for further Setup.
Ink cartridge alignment and load Paper Tray
- Ink cartridge is provided along with New Printer.
- Place the Ink cartridge by open the carriage slot.
- Press the Ink cartridge firmly to make it Fix and Close the Carriage slot.
- Load the Papers in to the paper tray by pulling out them and close it.
HP Printer Connection and Setting Preferences
- Conncect the Printer with Power Source by using power cord which is present inside the Printer box.
- After connecting the Printer to the Power supply, Turn ON the Power supply Switch.
- Don’t Turn ON the Printer immediately after turning ON the Power supply, wait for sometime untill the HP Printer gain some power.
- Then Turn ON the Printer and do your Printer preference settings.
Download and Install Printer Driver Software
- Download the HP Printer driver by visiting 123.hp.com/setup.
- Make sure the Driver Should be Compatible with our Printer model.
- Install the Downloaded Printer Driver Software by following our Instructions.
HP Printer Setup For Windows
HP Printer Setup by USB Connection
Before starting the installation process you should uninstall any old driver present on your Computer.
- Make your Printer Active.
- Check the USB Ports.
- Use Direct USB connection and try to avoid USB Hub or Docking station which doesn’t provide optimum power supply to HP Printer.
4. At the beginning, Remove the USB cable from the computer and the screen will prompt to attach the USB cable while 123.hp.com/setup driver installation.
HP Driver Installation and Connection setup
Select the appropriate Printer device from the provided list options. Selecting the right Printers will support the maximum features.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup and select the correct printer drivers with the help of Printer model number.
- The HP easy start has begin Download, based on the Hp Printer model.
- After HP Easy start App download Completion, Follow the on-screen Prompt.
- Then Download the HP Printer Driver Software.
- Enter the printer model and Confirm the OS Version of your computer.
Installation Steps for HP Printer Setup in Windows OS
- Make a USB Connection Between the Printer and PC for adding Local Printer.
- From Start Menu open Settings on your PC.
- Click Devices >> Printers & Scanners. Then Select Add a Printer(Scanner).
- After that, the Windows is automatically Identifies your Printer.
- Choose your Printer’s name and do follow the ON-Sceen Prompt to Complete Printer Setup.
- If you want to add a wireless printer, Select the wireless setup button on the Printer’s LCD Display.
- Choose your Appropriate Wifi Network and Enter your Network SSID and Wifi Password.
HP Printer Setup Supports for all Windows OS Versions
123 HP Printer Setup on Mac
- Ensure you have an all Requirements for Installation which includes a Computer, Internet accecss etc,…
- Use the Similar Wifi Network for Hp printer setup wireless Configuration to the Computer.
- Setup the HP Printer and Install the Ink cartridges.
- Make sure and keep the Printer within the Wifi range during Installation.
Install the driver and set up the connection
- Download Hp Easy Start App.
- After Launching Hp start App Select “My Printer is not Shown” Option.
- Select Wireless Network Connection by clicking Continue.
- Follow the ON-Screen Prompts to complete the Setup.
- If you can’t download the HP Printer driver Software, Contact our 24/7 Technical support Experts.
HP Printer Setup for Mac OS Installation Steps
- Update The HP Printer driver Software Using Apple Software update on your Mac Device.
- Turn ON the Printer and Make sure the Connection is established between the Printer and Computer.
- Go to Apple Menu and Choose System Preferences and Click Printers and Scanners.
- Then the Printer name should be displayed in the Printers list.
- After the Printer is shown in the List, Remove the Printer and Add once again to make Communication is Proper and Check whether the using the Correct driver version.
- If Printer is not in the list, select Add Printer and Scanner and Choose the Printer’s Name.
- Go to menu and Click on Print to Select Printer Name.
- Add the Printer to the list.
- Try to Print by giving Print Test Page.
HP Printer Setup Supports for all Mac OS Versions
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.